Home > Book with Confidence

We are offering you a flexible booking policy. Book your desired trip by paying a 30% deposit and pay the balance 70% only on arrival in Kathmandu. If you are unable to join the trip or are forced to postpone the trip due to any issues, we will use you on future dates. Your deposit will not be forfeited and there will be no charge for rescheduling the trip. When you book with us you have the flexibility to change your travel plans. So inform the travel plans and we will adjust your request accordingly.

Flexible Payment
Book your trip by paying 30% deposit at the time of booking and pay the balance amount after your arrival in Kathmandu.

Flexible Deposit
If for any reason you wish to reschedule your trip for future dates, we will provide you with your deposit to be used on future departure dates. But any cancellation fees charged to us by accommodation providers, airlines or third-party tour and transport operators will be deducted from the trip deposit. Any revaluation fee charged by us will not be applicable.

Book With Confidence
AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions is a fully licensed adventure company based in Jorpati Kathmandu, Nepal. This means your money will be 100% safe. (AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions Government Registration No. 224771 (PAN): 609628225

FAQs

What Is A Book With Confidence?
Which gives you the flexibility to adapt to the unexpected situations you book with us. You can book your holiday with us and you are free to make your holiday trip dates. So, please contact us for up to dates, Cost and the Duration.

Is it safe to travel to Nepal?
In general, travelling to and around Nepal is safe, but, as with any trip, there are a few safety precautions you should be aware of. Our guides have been leading tours, trekking or climbing in this Himalayan region as a result have become a wealth of knowledge on the do’s and don’ts, so you’re in good hands. Here you’ll find lots of information to keep you healthy.

How Can I Book A Trip?
To reserve any of our adventures and/or trips, you will need to complete the Booking Application Form and forward it to us prior to the trip start date by e-mail, along with a deposit of 30% for trekking/hiking/tours. And you need to submit a scan copy of each passport of the team members to our office via email including passport size picture and flight ticket reservation. With the remaining 70% due upon arrival in Kathmandu. Please fill the form and send us your details. We have made booking simple and easy. Choose your vacation, and select the travel style. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an inquiry at any time. More information about booking a trip

What about the payment?
You may send the 30% deposit via wire transfer or western union money transfer to Nepal. You can make the final payment in cash once you arrive in Kathmandu. Please note that we discourage payment by credit card because this incurs an additional service charge that we have not included in the cost of your trek.

 What happens if the trip gets postponed?
You can choose another travel date as per your schedule and we will adjust everything accordingly. If we postpone your trip, there will be no additional fees or cancellation fees. Your travel deposit will be fully transferred to the next travel date. However, we cannot be responsible for any charges incurred due to travel postponement for international flight ticket cancellation, visa, insurance etc.

What happens If I am not able to travel after my booking is confirmed?
If you are unable to travel after booking, we will help you reschedule the trip for another date. There are no additional fees or cancellation charges but those charged to us by accommodation providers, airlines or third-party tour and transport operators will be deducted from the travel deposit. Similarly, we can not be held responsible for any charges incurred for the International flight ticket cancellation, Visa, Insurance etc that may arise due to trip postponement.

What Insurance do I need?
We recommend that you obtain travel insurance before embarking on any trip. The general rule of choosing insurance remains the same and now, you need to make sure that your insurance provides protection against COVID also. We recommend that you purchase insurance that provides travel protection. Check out: Travel Insurance

Translate »