Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Mt. Annapurna is the world’s 10th tallest mountain and is regarded as the goddess of harvest by locals. According to Hindu mythology, the goddess Annapurna blesses farmers with quality productivity and harvest. Scientifically, there are lots of rivers and streams that originate from Mt. Annapurna that consist of numerous minerals which are considered as boons for good farming.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek also known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek with us. Therefore, the journey reaching the base camp of such a significant mountain is really worth every penny spent for it. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a walking holiday comprising mythical facts and adventure wilderness. The journey encompasses gorgeous Poon Hill Sunrise moments to the exploration of a multiethnic community (Magar, Brahmin, Tibetan, Chhetris & Gurung) and two base camps (Annapurna Base Camp and Machhapuchhre Base Camp). Natural hot water springs are the bonus activity during Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
Diversified flora and fauna as well as a plethora of water resources make this adventure holiday in Nepal the complete package of nature and culture. The place is surrounded by hills and mountains which eventually paved the way for it to be called Annapurna Sanctuary. Once you have gathered memories of the base camp journey, return back to Pokhara via the Jhinu route. Natural hot water springs bath and evening full of local delicacies, folk music & drinks really make the return trip a momentous one.
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the Document arrangements required for the trip will be done prior ready to your arrival.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you.
4. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time.
6. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
7. Tea will be served in your Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk.
8. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and support staff, also necessary ground transportation, etc all included.
Itinerary [for Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 12 Days]
Cost USD ($) 1075 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (850 m), by tourist bus for 6-7 hours.
Day 03: Drive to Naya Pul and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1540 m), 5 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2860 m), 6/ 7 hours.
Day 05: Early morning climb to Poonhill viewpoint and trek to Tadapani (2630 m), 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong (2170 m), 6 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Himalaya (2920 m). 6 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m), 6 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Bamboo (2,300 m), 6 hours
Day 10: Trek to Jinuwa Danda (1780 m), 6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Siwai 2 hrs and drive to Pokhara by jeep, 3 hours.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus for 7 hours.
Join us on a Annapurna Base Camp Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with AlpineTrav Treks. Please take care to note that your trek leader or guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, however, since this adventure entails traveling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather, the health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trekking leader or guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but be prepared to be flexible if required.
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
Package Cost Includes
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) on Open/Choice Menu whilst on a trek with tea and coffee
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Kathmandu (Bed & breakfast)
- Accommodation at a clean and cozy teahouse/ lodge on a trek
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both
- All ground transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Well experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Assistant guide if the group size exceeds +4 persons
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Staff equipment, insurance, and allowances
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen
- All required permits for the trek (Conservation & TIMS) card
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Pokhara (Bed & breakfast)
- Emergency rescue and evacuation arrangements
- AlpineTrav sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag, and trekking map
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Government taxes 13% & Company charges
- Farewell dinner
Package Cost doesn’t include
- International airfare, visa, and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on the trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Any cost which arises due to a change in the itinerary because of natural calamities, disturbance, like personal sickness, etc.
- All kinds of personal expenses like, Wi-Fi, internet, and hot shower during the trek
- Cost of any extra services if you use those which are not mentioned in the packages
- Gratuities for staff