8 days trek of moderate adventure with full support team
- Mt. Annapurna (8091m), the 10th highest mountain in the world
- Home of several 7000m plus peaks
- Traditional villages with warm smiling locals
- 8 days of moderate adventure with a full support crew
The Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek is one of the most popular and rewarded treks in the Annapurna region. On this hike, we will be part of a stunning blend of majestic mountain scenery, and pristine culture, following the most charming mountain villages of Birethanti, Ghandruk, Chomrong, Jhinu, and Deurali. This eight-day Hiking to Annapurna is fascinating about the diverse culture and nature.
The Stunning short ABC trek 8 days series is recommended and designed by our highly experienced trekking guides for those travelers who are on a short time but are still keen to trek in Annapurna and explore its beauty of culture and natural variations in the beautiful country of Nepal.
The short within Annapurna massif is a completely comfortable trekking route even for beginners. However, the trekking to Annapurna base camp offers miraculous views of the mighty mountain and its landscape. The trek itself is overwhelming and it’s an inspiring route of the majestic mountain views of the magnificent Annapurna massif.
However, this 8 Days Annapurna trek takes you to the most mesmerizing places through the charming animated villages of Gurung and Magar people, terrace meadows, lush forest of rhododendron with stunning towering mountains view of the Mt. Annapurna South, Annapurna I. Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri, Himchuli and many more. And on journey, you will also get an opportunity to interact with the local people of this region and learn their culture and lifestyle.
Moreover, the ABC Trek is technically measured as a moderate trekking route within the Annapurna region that allows you to enjoy the fascinating culture and nature throughout the trek, Particularly, Nepal also has five seasons like many other countries; Spring, Summer, Monsoon, Autumn, and Winter in hand. However, Spring and Autumn are the best seasons among them to go to the Annapurna base camp for trekking and hiking, the months of Spring are from March to May, and the months of Autumn are from Sep to December. Likewise, the Spring season welcomes a wide range of flora and vegetation that make the trail more beautiful with blooming flowers everywhere in the mountain, while trekking in Autumn is an amazing opportunity to explore the culture and festival of Nepal with trekking in the Himalayas.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.