A moderate hike to a natural hot spring in Tatopani with a magnificent view of the mountains
- A trek to the famous hill station – Poonhill
- Perfect trip for newbies and for families with kids
- Moderate trek with magnificent views of mountains
- Natural hot springs in Tatopani
Kathmandu, Pokhara Annapurna Hot Spring Trek is a popular amazing trek in Annapurna region of Nepal. This remarkable trek from Pokhara to Poon Hill is a great adventure for avid trekkers.
Trek to the vantage point of Poon Hill, where breathtaking views of the Himalayas await you. The breathtaking views of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and Himchuli are the major attractions of the Annapurna Hot Spring Trek.
Meander through rhododendron forests, beautiful terraced fields, and quaint villages. The Poon Hill Trail lets you discover the rustic charm of the beautiful villages of the Annapurna region. Explore the picturesque Gurung and Magar villages and experience their unique culture.
Annapurna Hot Spring Trek Route
Annapurna Hot Spring Trek can be completed in 8 days. The trail is quite easy and you will enjoy your walk on Poon Hill. By not climbing above 3,210 meters, the risk of altitude sickness is low. You can walk at your own pace while enjoying the view.
Start the adventure with a scenic 45 minute drive from Pokhara to Kande. On the second day, trek to Jhinu Hill and take a relaxing soak in the hot spring beside the Modikhola (river).
Climb Tadapani and continue to Ghorepani. The trek reveals the beauty of majestic mountains. Visit Poon Hill and marvel at the stunning sunrise over Annapurna Massif and Dhaulagiri. You will then descend to Tatopani and finish the trek with a short drive to Pokhara.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Annapurna Hot Spring Trek. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.