- Get ready for a trek with an easy trials
- Breathtaking sceneries with Annapurna Royal Trek
- The trek comprises a wonderful experience of rural life
- Astonishing views of Annapurna and many other mountains
Get ready for a trek with an easy trials and breathtaking sceneries with Annapurna Royal Trek. The trek comprises a wonderful experience of rural life, astonishing views of Annapurna I Annapurna II Annapurna IV, Machhapuchhre and many other mountains. And Along with the spectacular view of the amazing mountains, you will also experience walking along the path crossed by Prince Charles for whom the entire trek is Royal named.
The trek begins with a long and scenic drive to Nepal’s major tourist hub and lake town ‘Pokhara’ and its abundant beauty welcomes you pleasantly. It is a short and sweet trek designed for travelers who are looking for a trek with lots of amazing attractions and easy. You will also experience the cultural mix with the fun and great hospitality of the different tribes that inhabit the region. All in all it is a combined package full of excitement, fun and adventure that makes it a must do trek. Take advantage of the opportunity to with us from your busy schedule and come back filled with a lot of positive energies from the amazing majestic mountains, hospitable people, natural environment and unspoiled natural beauty.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport [1,350m/4,430ft] and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara [827m/2714ft], 6-7 hours
Day 3: Trek from Pokhara to Kalikasthan [1,370m/4,495ft], 4-5 hours
Day 4: Trek from Kalikasthan to Syaklung [1,730m/5,676ft], 5-6 hours
Day 5: Trek from Syaklung to Chisapani [1,550m/5,086ft], 5-6 hours
Day 6: Trek from Chisapani to Begnas Lake [686m/2251ft], then to Pokhara, 1-2 hours
Day 7: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu, 6-7 hours
Day 8: International Departure
If this itinerary does not suit your needs or you want to customize it, Tell us about your trip requirement. At your request, we offer you. We’ll work together to customize your trip to meet your exact requirement so that you have a memorable trip.
Price Details For Trip
- The cost of this trek depends on the group size.
- The can be different request numbers of Guide and Porters.
- The cost depends on request category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- The cost depends on Mode of transportation (Private Vehicle, flight or tourist bus).
- Please contact us for up to Date, Cost and the Duration.