Travel for the most popular sunrise and mountain views
- Scenic flight to Pokhara then drive to Nayapul
- Breathtaking view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Machhapuchhre
- Stunning waterfalls and cultural diversity
- Travel for the most popular sunrise and mountain views
Poon Hill Sunrise Trek is an easy moderate trek that takes you to the hill station of the Ghorepani Poon Hill, which offers an amazing sunrise and sunset view. This trek’s main highlight is reaching Poon Hill, which offers a spectacular view of the sunrise over the majestic peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. This breathtaking sight is a true testament to the sheer beauty and power of nature, and it is sure to be a moment you will never forget.
It is the short trek which provides the chance to experience the Himalayan culture, landscapes as well as the mountain panorama. in the snow clad mountains as well as the panorama of the Himalayas. In this trek you can observe the the Best view of Annapurna and other mountains like Annapurna (8091m), Dhaulagiri (8167m), the virgin mountain- Machhapuchhre (fishtail), Annapurna II, III, IV, and Annapurna South, Tukuche peak, Nilgiri, Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal, etc. you also enjoy the view of world deepest gorge between Annapurna and Dhaulagiri made by Kali Gandaki River, forest of Rhododendron and picturesque ethnic villages with their traditional houses, etc. In this trek, you visit the Ghandruk village, a typical Gurung traditional village where you interact with the Gurung people who are famous as the Gorkha soldier. You get insight into their lifestyle, culture, tradition, and religion.
Poon Hill Sunrise Trek begins after the short scenic drive from Pokhara to Nayapul. Then you head to Ghorepani following the bank of the Modi River. You traverse through the dense subtropical forest, rhododendron forest and bamboo bushes, patchwork of valleys, enjoying the beatific high waterfalls and mountain views. In the forest, you see the various birds, playful Langur (black-faced monkeys) and enjoy the chirping sound of the birds. From the Poon hill, you observe the dazzling sunset and sunrise view in the mountains. You visit Gurung and Magar villages and enjoy their warm greetings and hospitality. Ghorepani Poon Hill trek is suited for those who have a short holiday and physically weak people and eager to experience the Himalayan nature and culture. The best season to go for the Ghorepani Poon Hill sunrise Trek is autumn and spring when the weather is clear and you can have a clear view of the mountains as well as the natural scenery.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Annapurna Sunrise Trek. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.