- Short hike between spectacular Himalayan views
- Explore Newari architecture in the village of Panauti
- Monastery of Namo Buddha, one of Buddhism explore
- Standard accommodation and Organic food with short hike
Balthali Village Trail is the shortest and closest trek from Kathmandu Valley. It takes you to the beautiful village of Balthali to experience the Nepalese rural lifestyle and appreciate the pristine nature. Balthali village is located near the ancient Newari city of Panauti. Balthali is a quiet village inhabited by the Tamang and Brahmin castes who follow a traditional rural lifestyle. Surrounded by pine and sal forests, Balthali village offers a panoramic view of the Himal peaks and the Himalayan range. Spending a day or two in this peaceful village will be a great peaceful respite from the busy crowded city life.
The trek to Balthali village also includes a visit to Dhulikhel, a breathtaking view of the majestic Annapurna, Gauri Shankar and Langtang glaciers. Along with Namo Buddha and Panauti. Namo Buddha is believed to be a holy place where Shakyamuni Buddha sacrificed his flesh to feed a hungry tiger in his previous incarnation. Similarly, you will also tour the old city of Panauti and learn about Newari art, architecture, lifestyle and their food. Finally Kathmandu then Home!
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport [1,350m/4,430ft] and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel and trek to Namo Buddha [1,750m/5,741ft], 3-4 hours
Day 3: Trek from Namo Buddha to Balthali [1,580 m/5,184ft], 3-4 hours
Day 4: Explore to the around Bal Thali Village, 3-4 hours
Day 5: Trek from Balthali to Panauti [1504m/4934ft] and drive to Kathmandu, around 3-4 hours
Day 6: International departure
If this itinerary does not suit your needs or you want to customize it, Tell us about your trip requirement. At your request, we offer you. We’ll work together to customize your trip to meet your exact requirement so that you have a memorable trip.
Price Details For Trip
- The cost of this trek depends on the group size.
- The can be different numbers of Guide and Porters.
- The cost depends on request category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- The cost depends on Mode of transportation (Private Car or Public bus)
- Please contact us for up to Date, Cost and the Duration.