Bengal tiger, 1-horned rhinoceros exploration and Karnali river rafting and bird watching
- Explore Bengal tiger, 1-horned rhinoceros
- Karnali river rafting and bird watching
- Tharu community lifestyle and culture
- Wide range of flora and fauna
Stretched over 968 sq.km. of an area from Babai River Valley to Churia hills and Geruwa River, this is the largest National Park of Nepal. Bardia National Park once used to be the Royal Hunting Reserve which was later given the status of National Park in 1988. Explore one of the most undisturbed jungle in Nepal where several species of beasts walk unleashed in the dense Sal forest. Most of the landmass in Bardia National Park comprises marshland, savanna and riverine forest. More than 230 species of local and migratory birds can be seen in the marshland where birds from as far as Siberia migrate to this place each year. More than 30 different species of mammals and several species of reptiles, snakes and amphibians can be found in the dense forest of Bardia National Park.
Get the unique experience of exploring wilderness in Nepal.
Walk close to one horned rhinoceros and observe the activities of swamp deer, black buck, langur monkeys, rhesus monkeys and other mammals from a safe distance.
You can choose from 4WD Jeep Safari, Canoeing, Nature Walk and Elephant back riding to explore the jungle of Bardia. We will also visit the local Tharu village where villagers will organize cultural shows in our honor.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Bardia National Park Tour. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.