Mt. Dhaulagiri is the 7th highest mountain peak in the world. It is located in the Northwest of Myagdi District of Nepal. Dhaula means “White” and Girimeans “Mountain peak” from Sanskrit, is a real giant which endorse to say the range of White Mountains as Dhavala-giri here after called, Mt.Dhaulagiri in combined. The real altitude of Mt Dhaulagiri is (8,167m) from sea level. Mt. Dhaulagiri is one of the most formidable peaks to climb with the first successful summit only in 1960 by the Swiss following from the Northeast ridge. Dhaulagiri is considered the most interesting peak among the eight thousand meters one. Mt. Dhaulagiri is the world-class equipped and managed project.
We Provide a comprehensive service organizing all necessary permits, and climbing documentation, travelling logistics including airfares, ground transportation, porters, and other individual services required by mountaineers. On the track to the ABC we organize logistics for provision of all required accommodation and food. As per your interests and requests, we are ready to supply all necessary logistics, rescues, supports etc. to the climbers included in the Expedition.
All Expedition offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested Climbers who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
- Kathmandu Airport-Hotel-Airport pick up and transfer by private vehicle as per group size.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast as per the programme.
- Transportation: Kathmandu – Darbang - and while returning Jsomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu (by Jeep or Flight per as itinerary)
- All necessary paperwork; trekking permits, and Dhaulagiri climbing permit.
- 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment $2,500, salary and accommodation.
- High altitude climbing food, fuel, Gas etc.
- High altitude meals (full board) while on trekking to Dhaulagiri B.C. and while Climbing.
- At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staffs, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- An experienced English speaking guide, Sherpa, Cook, Kitchen helper and porters, their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
- 1 BC guide, 1 cook, 1 cook helper and necessary porters .
- 1 tent for 1 climber in Dhaulagiri base camp tents.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charges in base camp.
- Expedition allowance, daily allowance for officer and staff.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking guide.
- Life, medical & rescue insurance for Liaison officer & staff.
- Equipment for Climbing Sherpa (guide).
- helpful and friendly porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
- Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu other than breakfast in hotel.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue.
- Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation.
- Medical and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).
- Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will soft drinks for members at base camp).
- Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa 1200 USD.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Tips Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
Main rope, Down Sleeping, Bag, Down Jacket, Gore-Tex jacket, Trouser, Climbing boots, Trekking boot, ICE-axe with Ice hammer, Rucksack, Crampon, Stick, Harness, Get up (Boot clover), Snow Glass, ICE Screws, snow Shavel, Carbine Lock & unlock, Head Lights, Wind Proof Jacket & trouser, Down Trouser, Wind Proof Trouser, Water Bottle, Woolen Gloves, Bag Cover, Wind mask for climbing, Climbing gloves, Socks for climbing, Personal Medicine, Eight figure, Knife.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services your require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: