Take a helicopter flight overlooking two of the best views of Everest base camp & Kalapathar
- Trek to Everest base camp & Kalapathar with helicopter return
- Best of Everest in a single trip Explore
- 11 days guided trekking with a full support crew
- Enough rest and acclimatization with proper safety back up
Everest Base Camp Heli Trek combines the best of Everest with an Everest Base Camp trek and a helicopter flight back to Kathmandu in 11 days. Trek to the base camp of the world’s highest mountain and return to Kathmandu by helicopter instead of walking all the way to Lukla. Complete the journey and return home in less than 2 weeks.
Keeping safety priority and service paramount, we have specially prepared Everest Base Camp Heli Trek for people with limited time. This trek also allows you to gather first-hand experience of Nepal. Follow the standard Everest base camp trekking itinerary and finish with a spectacular helicopter tour flight back to Kathmandu from Gorkshep. The world’s tallest mountain, Everest is one of the most popular destinations in the world, which is why this mighty mountain welcomes a large number of trekkers every year.
AlpineTrav Treks is offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to trek to the base camp of the world’s highest mountain and return by helicopter package that lasts less than two weeks with enough rest days in between so you never have to go to high-altitude.
Itinerary: Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
Everest base camp Heli trek starts with a spectacular flight to Lukla. From here we drive through the thick pine and rhododendron forests of Everest National Park to the Sherpa land of Namche Bazar. We have allocated 2 nights at Namche market and 2 nights at Dingboche for acclimatization. During these days, we climb higher and sleep less to allow our bodies to adapt to the increased altitude. We will follow the classic Everest base camp trekking route through Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorkshep to the base camp. Then we proceed to Kalapathar for a view of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and surrounding mountains. From Kalapathar, we will return to Gorkshep for breakfast and take a helicopter flight back to Kathmandu the same day instead of walking all the way to Lukla…. We also have another trip which combines Everest and Gokyo Region with a helicopter flight back to Kathmandu, have a look at our Everest Base Camp Gokyo Lakes Heli Trek
What is Difference in Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
Instead of walking to Lukla and returning to Kathmandu, we will return to Kathmandu by helicopter from Gorkshep. All inclusive Everest base camp trek and Kalapathar in 2 weeks with suitable environment. Find the perfect alternative to a typical Everest base camp trek. Being a short trek to Mount Everest, this package is for those who have very limited time to explore. Since you will come to Kathmandu by helicopter from Gorkshep, you can skip the way back to Lukla. Avoid frequent flight cancellations Lukla due to weather. AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions arranges complete logistics for a comfortable trek.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Everest Base Camp Heli Trek. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.