Goechala Round Trek
Goecha La Round Trek in Sikkim is the most interesting and fabulous trek in the isolated area of Sikkim; sharing its border with Tibet to the North, Bhutan to the East, Nepal to the West, and the State of West Bengal (India) to the South. Here, you get to witness a nature full environment with inner peace, joy, and satisfaction along with the mixed cultures as this is the camping trek.
The North-Eastern region of India offers numerous adventurous and remarkable trails that attract a lot of travelers across the globe. Yuksom-Dzongri Trek is a short, high altitude and one of the most interesting trekking routes in Sikkim. Trekkers on this wonderful trek get to explore and see the mesmerizing exquisiteness of scenic landscapes during trekking. In actual fact, Dzongri and Dzongri La (viewpoint) is the paramount spot to get a view of the spectacular mountains and their towering peaks in the Sikkim Himalayas. And you can visit the main trekking tour highlights are Yuksom, Tshoka, Dzongri Viewpoint, and Laxmi Pokhari Lake)
During the whole journey, you can explore the virgin peaks, impressive Mt. Khangchendzonga (8,585m), the 3rd highest mountain in the world. Similarly, you get to discover some of the major famous peaks during this trek from the Dzongri View Points such as Mt. Kabru south (7,317m), Mt. Kabru north (7338m), Mt. Pandim (6,691m), Mt. Kabru Forked (6,108m), Mt. Rathong (6,679m), Mt. Kumbhakarna (Janoo 7,710m), Mt. Kokthang (6,147m), Mt. Goecha Peak (5.127m), and Mt. Frey Peak (5,830m).
So Goechala viewpoint and divert itself from the regular Goechala trails from on the way back via Than sing with another trial move off the beautiful remote village Lampokhari has a small lake. This trek will end at the secret Tashiding Gompa including Cultural.
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the logistical arrangements required for the trip will be done prior to your arrival providing you with a hassle-free trip.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. To pass through challenging routes and to ensure your safety and comfort, we need an adequate number of staff. It includes an Experience guide, porters, an assistant guide too.
4. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
6. Tea will be served at your Tent or Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu and Gangtok.
1. During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and camping staff, Cook, and kitchen staff, support staff, necessary ground transportation and domestic flight fare, etc all include.
2. For trekking, all accommodation including sleeping tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, dinner table, sitting chair, shower tent, and toilet tent is included.
3. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, fresh fruits every day of Meals AlpineTrav Treks staff provide you.
Itinerary [for Goechala Round Trek 16 Days]
Cost USD ($) 1975 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Bhadrapur and scenic drive to Yuksom (1706 m) overnight at the hotel
Day 03: Trek to Sachen, (2179 meters), 4 hours, tented camp
Day 04: Trek to Tshokha, (2956 meters), 5 hours, tented camp
Day 05: Trek to Dzongri, (3960 meters), 6 hours, tented camp
Day 06: Hike to Dzongri – la Pass and rest day (visit the views point at a height of (4,100 m)
Day 07: Trek to Lamune (4,130 meters), 6 hours, tented camp
Day 08: Hike to Goecha-La viewpoint (4984 m) and trek to Thangsing (3800m), 6 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Lampokhari (4,230 meters), 6 hours, tented camp
Day 10: Trek to Kasturi (3,715 meters), 6 hours, tented camp
Day 11: Trek to Labdang (1,830 meters), 6 hours, tented camp
Day 12: Trek to Tashiding (1,246 meters), 5 hours, tented camp
Day 13: Drive to Gangtok (1,650 meters), 4-5 hours, at the hotel.
Day 14: Sightseeing tours in Gangtok. Stay the night at the hotel.
Day 14: Drive to Bhadrapur airport and fly to Kathmandu (1350 m)
Day 15: Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Durbar Square world heritage sites by UNESCO, Swayambhunath Monkey Temple, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square), etc.
Day 16: Departure to your own destination
Join us on a Goechala Round Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with AlpineTrav Treks. Please take care to note that your trek leader or guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, however, since this adventure entails traveling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather, the health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trekking leader or guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but be prepared to be flexible if required.
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
Package Cost Includes
- Airport pick up and drop.
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu (Bed & breakfast).
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu and Gangtok (entrance fees)
- Full board accommodation service in Gangtok.
- Full boards Camping Service during the whole trek.
- Guide and camping staff.
- Cook and kitchen staff.
- Porters with the best possible equipment.
- All staff and porters’ insurance.
- Domestic flight as in the itinerary.
- All ground transportation as in the itinerary.
- Trekking permit and National park fees.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Government taxes.
- Farewell dinner.
Package Cost doesn’t include
- All kinds of beverages.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Helicopter rescue cost.
- Staff tips.