Gokyo Valley & Tengboche Monastery Trek – 13 Days
• Trek on some of the best-loved trails in the Himalaya
• Cross the Dudh Kosi River via high suspension bridges
• Walk through the peaceful, off-the-beaten-paths of the Everest region to reach Gokyo valley
• You will have a memorable time when viewing the sunrise/sunset view at Mount Everest and other neighboring peaks from Gokyo Ri (5360m)
• You can click awesome photographs of the unspoiled and crisp Gokyo valley
• You will explore one of the biggest glaciers in the Khumbu region- Ngozumpa glacier
• You will have a memorable Tengboche Monastery is most beautiful places in the world
Everest Gokyo valley and Tengboche Monastery Trek is all about the Gokyo Lakes, Cho La and Mount Everest Base Camp Trek with highly adventurous and glorious Gokyo valley and its spectacular high altitude lakes, the Cho La pass and obviously the renowned Everest Base Camp and Sherpa cultural diversity. It is one of the most challenging trek offering mountainous, cultural and historical beauties. Everest Gokyo valley trekking offers you amazing experiences to witness the beauty of the world’s tallest and fascinating mountains, wonderful glaciers, including Ngozumpa Glacier (the largest glacier in the whole Himalayas).
The trek fulfills a section of the popular and rugged trail towards Everest Base Camp. Starting from Lukla, you’ll climb through the forested Dudh Kosi valley to reach Namche Bazaar; a famous trading village between Tibet and Nepal.
Along the way you will learn about Sherpa Cultures with the holy village of Tengboche. Tengboche Monastery is one of the most famous monasteries of Nepal because of its unrivalled backdrop of Mt. Ama Dablam. It is the leading Buddhist centre in the Khumbu region with a residing Rinpoche who blesses pilgrims, mountaineers and travelers passing through.
Outline itinerary of Everest Gokyo valley and Tengboche Monastery Trek
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport, transfer to hotel by our representative
Day 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley (Heritage sites)
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding(2610m), walk – Duration: 3 hrs
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3445m), walk – Duration: 6 hrs
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar for Everest view
Day 06: Trek to Dole. (4150m), walk – Duration: 5.5 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4470m), walk – Duration: 4 hrs
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4790m), after Hike to Fifth Lake and back to Gokyo around 6.5 hrs
Day 09: Early morning, Climb 0f Gokyo Ri, (5,360m), Gokyo – Phorche (3,810m), 6 hrs
Day 10: Phorche to Tengboche Monastery (3,860m), walk – Duration: 4.5 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Manjo (2,835m), walk – Duration: 5 hrs
Day 12: Trek down to Lukla (2840m), walk – Duration: 5 hrs
Day 13: Early morning fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 14: Transfer to airport, departure to your own destination
1. Itinerary can be made increase or decrease according to yours holidays in Nepal.
2. After this Gokyo valley & Tengboche Monastery Trek if you are interested for other activities like Jungle Safari, Rafting, or more hiking in other region’s we can organize as yours desire.
|$ 1375 per person||Trip is Available|
|€ 1230 per person||Trip is Available|
Join with us on an Gokyo valley & Tengboche Monastery Trek in 2021 /2022
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Because of Road conditions, weather conditions, arbitrary authorities, difficulties with local means of transport and many other influencing factors, the specified itinerary cannot be guaranteed. However, mentioned above announcement only represents the planned itinerary without guaranteeing the exact sequence in detail.