Activity: Lumbini-Tansen-Pokhara Tour
Traveling with this package you will visit the Birthplace of Lord Gautam Buddha, Lumbini, Beautiful tourist cities like Pokhara, a historical city of Tansen, and different viewpoints in Nepalese hills.
Tansen is the beautiful hill station located on the crest of the Mahabharat range overlooking the valley of Kaligandaki River to the north. The ancient hill town of Tansen offers a more tranquil atmosphere where time moves slowly. The cobbled streets of the Tansen offer the lifestyle of people which is quite different from the city life. The landscape rises from 250 to 2000 m in elevation and is home to different flora and fauna. The Tansen is the Magar word which means ‘ Northern Settlement’. It offers a panoramic view of the high Himalayas from west to east such as Kanjiroba, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Mandiri, Ganesh, and Langtang. This town is also the home of United Mission Hospital located one mile east of the town center. It has a moderate climate with temperatures rarely exceeding 30 degrees Celsius or going below freezing temperature.
- Visit the Birthplace of Lord Gautam Buddha, Lumbini
- Beautiful hill station (Tansen Bazaar)
- Visit Srinagar viewpoint
- Famous for Nepali handmade clothe “Dhaka”
- Visit famous “Rani Mahal)
- Excursions around Pokhara valleys
- Full day sightseeing at Kathmandu
Itinerary [for Tansen Tour – 11 Days]
Cost USD ($) 1575 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 02: Drive to Bhairahawa and transfer to Lumbini, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05-6: Drive to Tansen (Exploring Tansen and Rani Mahal (historical palace)
Today you will visit various ethnic communities inhabiting the town, Srinagar hill Amarnarayan temple, and Tansen Durbar. The town is popular for its metal crafts and Dhaka — its clothes, shawls, and caps.
Day 07: Drive to Pokhara, Overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Excursions around Pokhara valleys like Barahi Temple, World peace pagoda Buddhist Monastery, Bindhyabasini Temple, and Gupteshwor cave.
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu, Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10: Full day sightseeing at Kathmandu (Durbar square, Kirtipur, Bhaktapur and Swayambhunath, Monkey Temple)
Day 11: Departure at your own destination.
Customize Your Tour: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The tour package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Tour Package Cost Includes
- Pick up drop and transfer, hotel/airport
- Kathmandu (3 Night’s) 3-star category hotel (Meals: Breakfast)
- Necessary sites and monument entry fees
- An experienced fluent English-speaking tour guide
- All necessary ground transportation
- Drive-in One-day sightseeing in Lumbini (Buddha Born Places)
- (But it can be customized according to your the requirement about Flight)
- Tansen (2 Night’s): 2 star category Hotel (Meals: Breakfast)
- Pokhara (2 Night’s): 2 star category Hotel (Meals: Breakfast)
- Lumbini (3 Night): 2-star category Hotel (Meals: Breakfast)
Our Tour Package Cost doesn’t include
- Lunch and Dinner
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide & driver