Khopra Danda Ridge Trek
Khopra Danda (Ridge) Trekking is one of the most impressively attractive untouched nature and freshly opened territories for trekking sport in Annapurna. Khopra Danda (Ridge) Trek is also known as Khayar Lake. This trek is seemingly good for all opinionated trekkers. Parts of this trail are more strenuous while other parts are easier. The path goes through deeply lush thick pine, oak, rhododendron, and bamboo forest with gorgeous vistas, and journey through beautiful villages with their beautifully terraced farmlands.
This Khopra Danda Trek can be done as a special combined tour and adventure hike up to Khayar Lake 4827m, the highest point, the most spectacular, picturesque, and breath-taking views of snowcapped peaks and mesmerizing landscapes! On this trip you will have chances to observe real Nepali lifestyles (their culture, art of living and religion), stay together with the family at the homestay, that’s why you have chances to share experiences with the families, hiking in the lush pristine forest with great vistas and the best place is far away of the crowd and hectic boring life. so it’s a quiet and peaceful trail also. The Mountain views are just 180 degrees from Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna I 8091m, Manaslu 8163 m, etc.
Green high heels, rhododendron forest, and the southern green slopes with terraced farming lands. Khopra Trek or South of Annapurna region is one of Nepal’s last Himalayan jewels; a glittering array of panoramas, gigantic peaks, and peaceful nature awaits the adventurous explorer. However, as magnificent as the mountains are, it is perhaps the people of Nepal that are its greatest asset. Khopra Danda Trek is the diversity of the culture, colorful festivals, temples and gompas, mixture settlement of friendly loving people. On this trip you will have chances to mix with those people and observe their lifestyle, culture, and traditions.
- 2 Nights at the beautiful lake city of Pokhara
- The trip on off beaten rarely trails
- Awe-inspiring views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Fang, and Nilgiri.
- Optional Trek to the holy Khaire Lake
- Amazing sunset view from Poonhill
- Pretty villages and farmland at Ghandrung
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the Document arrangements required for the trip will be done prior ready to your arrival.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you.
4. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time.
6. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
7. Tea will be served in your Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk.
8. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and support staff, necessary ground transportation, domestic flight fare, etc all included.
Itinerary [for Khopra Danda Ridge Trek – 13 Days]
Cost USD ($) 1150 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Flight to Pokhara 25 minutes (Sightseeing in Pokhara & enjoy boating in Phewa Lake & Visit Tal Barahi Temple)
Day 03: Drive to Naya Pul and trek to Ghandruk (1940 m), 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Tadapani (2630 meters) for 5 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Beyale Kharka (3437 m), via Dobato for 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Khopra Danda (3660 meters) for 5 hours.
Day 07: Excursion to Khayar Lake (4700 m),full-day hike around Khopra Danda (Ridge).
Day 08: Trek to Santa (2214 meters) for 6 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Ghorepani (2860 meters) for 5 hours
Day 10: Early morning hike to Poon Hill (3210 m) Sunrise views and trek to Hile (1430 m), 6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Naya Pul (1070 m), and drive to Pokhara.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu (1350 m) 6-7 hours by Tourist Bus.
Day 13: Departure.
Join us on a Khopra Danda Ridge Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with AlpineTrav Treks. Please take care to note that your trek leader or guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, however, since this adventure entails traveling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather, the health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trekking leader or guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but be prepared to be flexible if required.
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
Package Cost Includes
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) on Open/Choice Menu whilst on a trek with tea and coffee
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Kathmandu (Bed & breakfast)
- Accommodation at a clean and cozy teahouse/ lodge on a trekking
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both.
- Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- All ground transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Well experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Assistant guide if the group size exceeds +4 persons
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Staff equipment, insurance, and allowances
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen
- All required permits for the trek (Conservation & TIMS card)
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Pokhara (Bed & breakfast)
- Emergency rescue and evacuation arrangements
- AlpineTrav sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag, and trekking map
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Government taxes 13% & Company charges
- Farewell dinner
Package Cost doesn’t include
- International airfare, visa, and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on the trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Any cost which arises due to a change in the itinerary because of natural calamities, disturbance, like personal sickness, etc.
- All kinds of personal expenses like, Wi-Fi, internet, and hot shower during the trek
- Cost of any extra services if you use those which are not mentioned in the packages
- Gratuities for staff