Leh-Ladakh Tour Package
Ladakh is a place on earth that seems to have been both cursed and blessed by the creator. Cursed because the fruits of modernization and advanced communications have not reached there fully yet, and blessed for the same reason. It is a cold desert situated in northern India spotted with beautiful mountain passes, rivers, sand dunes, snowcapped peaks and roads, and magnanimous landscapes, which can make someone feel humble about their existence. It feels like mountains rule this land, and are arrogant about it, choosing to open or close paths in their wake as and when they like. It is a trip of a lifetime that will take you away from your life’s hustle and bustle and will show you a totally different face of the earth. The long roads going through the spectacular valleys can make you think: “Do I really want to reach somewhere? I can ride along this path forever”
While visiting Ladakh, make sure to include at least one of the lakes in your itinerary. These lakes are located in the east part of Ladakh, on the Tibetan plateau. The breathtaking Pangong lake, where the final scene of the movie “3 Idiots” was shot, can be reached from Leh via Chang La pass or from Nubra via the small Shayok road. From Pangong, a rough road runs south over the remote Tsaga La pass to the magnificent Tso Moriri lake, the largest high-altitude lake in India. Wildlife lovers should spend time at Tso Kar Lake to observe rare Himalayan birds and other mammals.
A holiday in Ladakh allows you to explore truly extraordinary scenery, a moonscape of deep gorges, snowy mountains, and arid plains. „Little Tibet‟ never fails to leave a lasting impression on all its visitors
Day 01: Delhi to Leh
Day 02: Visit Shey & Thiksey monasteries near Leh.
Day 03: An audience with Oracle of village Sabu, return to Leh for lunch
Day 04: Leh-Lamayuru-Uleytokpo 120 KM’S (05-06 HRS DRIVE)
Day 05: Visit Phyang Monastery/Festival (75 KM, 2/3 HOURS)
Day 06: Drive to Nubra valley
Day 07: Excursion to Hundar village / Sand dunes and camel ride in Nubra valley
Day 08: Nubra-Pangong (120 KM’S/ 5 HOURS)
Day 09: Pangong to Leh (140 KM’S/ 5 HOURS)
Day 10: Transfer to Airport for flight to Delhi
Package Cost Includes
- Fix Transfers by Non A/C SUV Innovate/ Similar.
- Traditional Style Welcome and Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Oxygen Cylinder for Nubra Pangong Tour.
- All Meals Included.
- Inner-line Border Permit, Environment Fee, Wildlife Fee.
- Professional Tour Guide Throughout the Tour
Package Cost doesn’t include
- Any Kind of Extra Meals / Drinks / Mineral water Ordered.
- Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry charges.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses, Travel Insurance, monument & museum entry fees, Oracle Fees/Donation
- Any Kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
- Any Kind of Cost which is not mentioned above.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblock, and/or any factors beyond our control.