Lower Manaslu Trek
Manaslu Culture Trail Trek is a newly designed trekking route by Company It is basically the exploration of the Manaslu Region including the epicenter of the 2015 earthquake the Barpak Village. The journey is beyond imagination because of the rural hilly landscape, terraced farmlands, villages, and outstanding Himalayan scenery. Numerous waterfalls, rivers, and historical places represent this trail. Multiethnic people are encountered during this amazing journey to the Hilly-Himalayan hiking excursion. Brahmin, Chhetri, Sudra, Baisya, Gurung, Magar, Rai, Tibetan, and other castes of people’s villages are explored. This trip will give an amazing time of experiencing the hilly-Himalayan tribes’ traditions and culture.
The company believes in providing an authentic travel experience avoiding any tourist traps. Our itineraries and information are not hypothetical rather these packages are created meticulously by our travel planners after a field visit. Manaslu Trek Cultural Trail is designed in such a way that trekkers can experience the rural hilly landscape, multiethnic culture, and fantastic mountains.
The trip starts from Kathmandu on a bus drive to Gorkha. This town is the most iconic place in Nepal’s history and identity. Nepalese are known all over the world as fierce Gurkha Soldiers. This name is first associated with this place. People can explore the palace area as well. The journey traverses through forests, streams, rivers, farmlands, and hamlets to reach Barpak. This village is remembered as the most scenic and compact village of Nepal. It used to be the most beautiful clustered and heavily populated Gurung Village. However, after the earthquake, everything changed. Lots of support poured in from many agencies and government too. It is not sufficient yet people are rising again. Trek around it and hike Dharche Hill for the sunrise experience. Mountains like Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, and others are seen astoundingly in morning rays.
So book the Manaslu Culture Trek with the team of AlpineTrav Treks Your curiosity about the epicenter of the 2015 earthquake and the Manaslu area’s splendid Himalayas will be answered during this trip. Cultural understanding of multiple ethnic groups of Nepal is worth experiencing.
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the Document arrangements required for the trip will be done prior ready to your arrival.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you.
4. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time.
6. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
7. Tea will be served in your Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk.
8. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu.
During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and support staff, also necessary ground transportation, etc all included.
Itinerary [for Lower Manaslu Trek – 10 Days]
Cost USD ($) 945 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Gorkha (1060 m), 5 hours.
Day 03: Drive to Bhachek (1730) and trek to Sirandanda, 4 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Barpak (1915 m), 7 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Laprak (2100 m), 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Sambe Kharka (2915 m), 5 hours.
Day 07: Early in the morning to see the sunrise over Himalaya from Dharche Danda (3220 m), then descend to Lapubesi (884 m), 7 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Soti Khola (700 m), 3 hours.
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu, 8 hours.
Day 10: Departure to your own destination.
Join us on a Lower Manaslu Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with AlpineTrav Treks. Please take care to note that your trek leader or guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, however, since this adventure entails traveling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather, the health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trekking leader or guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but be prepared to be flexible if required.
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
Package Cost Includes
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) on Open/Choice Menu whilst on a trek with tea and coffee
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Kathmandu (Bed & breakfast)
- Accommodation at a clean and cozy teahouse/ lodge on a trek
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both
- All ground transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Well experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Assistant guide if the group size exceeds +4 persons
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Staff equipment, insurance, and allowances
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen
- Manaslu special permit/Conservation permit & TIMS card
- Emergency rescue and evacuation arrangements
- AlpineTrav sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag, and trekking map
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Government taxes 13% & Company charges
- Farewell Dinner
Package Cost doesn’t include
- International airfare, visa, and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on the trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Any cost which arises due to a change in the itinerary because of natural calamities, disturbance, like personal sickness, etc.
- All kinds of personal expenses like, Wi-Fi, internet, and hot shower during the trek
- Cost of any extra services if you use those which are not mentioned in the packages
- Tips for staff