Manaslu Trekking is one of the most adventurous and challenging trekking trails in Manaslu region. Manaslu is known as Manaslu circuit trekking that offers beautiful Himalayan views, three of them are above 8000m (Mt. Dhaulgiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m & Mt. Annapurna I 8091m) and 17 snow-capped mountains. The trail is rough and steep and in a couple of places literally hangs on a bluff high above the river and there is beautiful landscape.
The trek is both geographically spectacular and culturally the inhabitants of the upper Budi Gandaki a region known as Nupri (the western mountains) are direct descendants of Tibetan immigrants. The mountains views in Nupri are sensational and the Larky La 5,100 m is one of the most dramatic pass crossing in the Himalaya. Traditionally, we attempt this trek from the village of Arughat around 125km northwest of Kathmandu. Alpine Trav Treks and Expedition is always ready to manage your treks as per your interests and requirements.
All Trekking offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested visitors who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle as per group size.
- 2 night's hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending point.
- Accommodation: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide, and Assistant guide.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- National Park – Conservation. Area entry permits.
- Insurance, medication, and equipment for guide, Porter and staff.
- One porter carry for 2 guest's luggage, 20 kgs - 25kgs).
- AlpineTrav Treks sleeping bag,down jacket, Poles area trekking map.
- First aid medical kit.
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your Insurance plan)
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal visa.
- Personal expenses.
- Internet, battery charging.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Gratitude tips.
• Natural beauty of the forests, rivers, and flora in the Manaslu region.
• Friendly people, rich culture of the region which includes, both Nepalese and Tibetan ethnic groups (mostly Sherpas).
• Larky La Pass (5167 meters), the highest point on the trek.
• Stunning view of some of the highest peaks in the world- Manaslu, Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang, Kang Guru, and Annapurna II.
• (Highest living Mammal), Himalayan Marmots and, if you are lucky Snow Leopard.
Heartily Welcome to Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions. We are here to serve you with full satisfaction during your Tours/Treks/Peak Climbing/Mountaineering. We not only explore Nepal’s natural and historical beauty but also provide you opportunity to participate in various cultural fairs and festivals which you undoubtedly find extraprdinary and keep in memory we are always enthusiastic to serve the visitors from different parts of the world. So, for further detailed information, you can contact us freely. DEALS and DISCOUNT of Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions warmly welcome you all.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services your require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: