Flowing through the gorges of the Annapurna’s, Marsyangdi. Marsyangdi means “Raging River” in the local dialect. The Marsyangdi River is one of the most outstanding grade IV Kayaking Rivers in the world. Continuous, exhilarating white-water with magnificent mountain backdrops and drains the northern slope of the Annapurna Himal. Marshyangdi River Rafting is totally different from the big volume. The rapids are technical and require a full commitment from both crew and guide. It runs sandwiched between 52 km of boiling foam & towering Peaks. Marshyangdi River promises you an unforgettable trip with continuous class 4 to 5 rapids. Therefore, it’s a great adventure to explore.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport, transfer to hotel by our representative.
After arriving at Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be welcomed by the representative of AlpineTrav Treks and you will be shifted to your hotel. Overnight.
Day 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel.
Today, the sightseeing trip will start in the morning after breakfast. The major sightseeing attractions are; Pashupatinath temple, Swoyambhunath (the Monkey temple), Boudhanath; Kathmandu durbar square. The afternoon includes a final briefing and preparations for the Rafting. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Dumre, by bus.
Day 04 : Rafting to Marshyangdi River.
Day 05 : Campaign at Trutle bazaar.
Day 06 : Raft to Bimalnagar.
Day 07 : Free day for personal activities or recreations at Kathmandu.
Day 08 : Transfer to airport, departure to your own destination.
Today, our airport representative will drop you to the airport and then you will depart from Nepal.
SERVICES: PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- Kathmandu Airport-Hotel-Airport pick up and transfer by private vehicle as per group size.
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. During your rafting trip river permit.
- Necessry equipment as high qulity self bailing raft, life jacket, helmet, plastic, paddlies, wetsuit, on cartain in river, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical kit.
- Necessary staff guide, helper and cook,
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with came fire.
- Food accommodation, insurance for all staff and thir transportation.
NOTE : All Tour offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested visitors who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.