Milke Danda trek or Mt. Kanchenjunga and Mt. Makalu is located in the Eastern part of Nepal. This is long and high forest ridge that divides the Arun and Tamor valley in the eastern Nepal. We start trek from Basantapur and make a trek of several days up to this ridge that offers views of Makalu to the west and Kanchenjunga to the east. The trekking route which endows even the view of Mt. Everest as well in a clear weather. Therefore, it can be categorized as the most exciting off the beaten trekking trail of Nepal.
Drive to Basantapur from Kathmandu is the first action on this trip. Trekkers will walk along the ridge dividing the Tamor and Arun Rivers. As trekkers ascend higher towards Milke Danda the scenery differs in every camping nights. The sight of Mt. Everest (8848 m), Mt. Makalu (8463 m) and Mt. Kanchenjunga (8586 m) will, no doubt, inspire you to trek further. The usual visuals of Sherpa villages and Tibetans as well as Yak caravans would just rejoice your eyes. During months of March – May blooming rhododendron flowers will welcome you in your every step of trekking. Alpine Trav Treks and Expedition is always ready to manage your treks as per your interests and requirements.
All trekking offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested visitors who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle as per group size.
- 3 night's hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Domestic flight from Tumlingtar - Kathmandu.
- Professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide and Assistant guide.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending point.
- Accommodation Camping equipment.
- (Tent, mattress, dining, kitchen tent, toilet, shower, kitchen.
- Meals on full board tea house and camping during the trek.
- Trekkers Information management System (TIMS) permit fee.
- National Park – Conservation. Area entry permits.
- One porter carry for 2 guest's luggage, 20 kgs - 25kgs).
- First aid medical kit.
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your Insurance plan)
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal visa.
- Personal expenses.
- Internet, battery charging.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Gratitude tips.
• Exploring village people and their way of life.
• Great Himalayan panorama including Mt. Everest, Makalu, Kanchenjungha.
• Beautiful blooms of different flowers including rhododendron.
Heartily Welcome to Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions. We are here to serve you with full satisfaction during your Tours/Treks/Peak climbing/Mountaineering. We not only explore Nepal’s natural and historical beauty but also provide you opportunity to participate in various cultural fairs and festivals which you undoubtedly find extraprdinary and keep in memory we are always enthusiastic to serve the visitors from different parts of the world. So, for further detailed information, you can contact us freely. DEALS and DISCOUNT of Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions warmly welcome you all.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services your require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: