Sunrise and sunset view from Poonhill and Mohre Hills on the edge of the Himalayas.
- Panoramic view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges.
- Sunrise and sunset view from Poonhill and Mohre hills along the Himalayas.
- A great experience of Gurung and Magar culture and lifestyle, famous for the Gurkha Regiment.
- Waterfalls, rivers, green hills, dense forests and rooftops.
Enjoy a quaint and serene Himalayan trek nestled in the lap of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks. Mohre Danda Trek for Families The remote trails offer old-fashioned settlements, rich cultural attractions, and a peaceful atmosphere for families with children. A relatively new trek compared to other treks around Annapurna, the family-friendly Mohre Danda trek is done by a handful of tourists. Hence, making it the perfect destination for those seeking solitude.
Mohre Danda Trek After reaching Kathmandu, it will go from Kathmandu to Pokhara and then to Galeshwar village. From the Magar villages of Banskhark, Nangi and Mohre Danda (3320 m), you will slowly walk through the forest path. From here one can enjoy a panoramic view of the mountains including Annapurna Dakshin (7219 m), Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Nilgiri (7061 m) and Hiuchuli (6441 m). Accommodation will be arranged along the trail with homestay facilities within the community village. Then we return to the road to Pokhara through Khiwang, Tilkot, Tiplyang villages.
Mohre Danda Trek is suitable for all types of trekkers including adults traveling with children. Beautiful, quiet and easy trails make for great family time together. March to May and September to November are the best times to visit Mohre Danda. If you can beat the cold, you can trek in Mohre Danda even in winter.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Mohre Danda Trek for Families. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.