Annapurna I is the tenth highest mountain in the world at 8091 metres (26,545 ft) above sea level, and was the first of the Eight-thousanders to be climbed. Annapurna is a female Sanskrit name that literally means “(She who is) Replete with food”, but is normally translated as Goddess of the Harvests. Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal, of the French Annapurna expedition led by Herzog reached the summit on 3 June 1950. Ichac made a documentary of the expedition, called Victoire sur l’Annapurna.
Its Summit Was the highest summit attained for three years, until the first successful ascent of Mount Everest. On 8 and 9 October 2013 Swiss climber Ueli Steck soloed the Lafaille route on the main and highest part of the face; this was his third attempt on the route and has been called “one of the most impressive Himalayan climbs in history”,with Steck taking 28 hours to make the trip from Base Camp to summit and back again. Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions are always ready to manage your trek and Expedition as per your interests and requirements.
All Expedition offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested Climbers who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
- Kathmandu Airport-Hotel-Airport pick up and transfer by private vehicle as per group size.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
- Accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast as per the programme.
- Transportation, Domestic Flight from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- All necessary paperwork; trekking permits, Annapurna and Mt. Annapurna l climbing permit.
- 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment $2,500, salary and accommodation.
- High altitude climbing food, fuel, Gas etc.
- High altitude meals (full board) while on trekking to Annapurna l B.C. and while Climbing.
- At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staffs, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- An experienced English speaking guide, Sherpa, Cook, Kitchen helper and porters, their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
- 1 BC guide, 1 cook, 1 cook helper and necessary porters .
- 1 tent for 1 climber in Annapurna l base camp tents.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charges in base camp.
- Expedition allowance, daily allowance for officer and staff.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking guide.
- Equipment for Climbing Sherpa (guide).
- Life, medical & rescue insurance for Liaison officer & staff.
- helpful and friendly porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
- Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu other than breakfast in hotel.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
- Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue.
- Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation.
- Medical and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).
- Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will soft drinks for members at base camp).
- Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa- Minimum 1200 USD.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Tips Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
Main rope, Down Sleeping, Bag, Down Jacket, Gore-Tex jacket, Trouser, Climbing boots, Trekking boot, ICE-axe with Ice hammer, Rucksack, Crampon, Stick, Harness, Get up (Boot clover), Snow Glass, ICE Screws, snow Shavel, Carbine Lock & unlock, Head Lights, Wind Proof Jacket & trouser, Down Trouser, Wind Proof Trouser, Water Bottle, Woolen Gloves, Bag Cover, Wind mask for climbing, Climbing gloves, Socks for climbing, Personal Medicine, Eight figure, Knife.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services your require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: