Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek
Chisapani Nagarkot Trek is a short and sweet trip of 3 days tea house trek around Kathmandu and can be extended to Dhulikhel and Namo Buddha for another 1-2 days. This tour plan is designed for short-time travelers in Nepal who would like to taste Nepal. Chisapani Nagarkot Trek starts from Sundarijal after driving 45 minutes from Kathmandu. In the beginning, the trail pierces Shivapuri National Park passing through a big watershed that provides 40 percent drinking to Kathmandu Valley. Chisapani Nagarkot Trek offers beautiful nature and village walk experience, natural environment, stunning Himalaya panorama of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Gaurishankar Himal, and even we can spot Mount Everest in the far distance.
Your first destination is Chisapani after walking about 4-5 hours to Sundarijal. The weather in Chisapani is always cold as its name is Chisapani, meaning “cold water” in Nepali where you will enjoy the real boon of nature being away from the noise of Kathmandu feeling better to be away from crowded busy city life and your interaction with the local people will add another experience. Walking through the jungle and hearing bird chirpings to Lapsi Phedi from Chisapani is a pleasurable excursion.
We have a lunch break in Jule or Chauki Bhanjyang village after walking 3 hours from Chisapani and after having lunch hiking continues to Nagarkot, the beautiful village full of standard hotels, lodges and resorts. Early sunrise view from Nagarkot is the most fascinating and mesmerizing view reflecting rays of sun to White Mountains. Nagarkot with the height of 2195 meter from sea level is on the edge of the valley and offers superb views of the mountains as well as Kathmandu valley.
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the Document arrangements required for the trip will be done prior ready to your arrival.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you.
4. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time.
6. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
7. Tea will be served in your Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk.
8. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu.
During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and support staff, necessary ground transportation, etc all included.
Itinerary [for Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek – 7 Days]
Cost USD ($) 650 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal (1460 m), trek to Chisapani (2170 m)
Day 04: Trek to Nagarkot (2195 m), 5-6 hours
Day 05: Trek to Dhulikhel (1,440 m), 6 hours
Day 06: Drive to Kathmandu (Rest day or Shopping day)
Day 07: Departure on your own destination
Join us on a Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
Package Cost Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private Vehicle
- Hotel Accommodation on BB (3 star category) as per programme
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and trek preparation
- Kathmandu – Sundarijal /Dhulikhel /Kathmandu by Bus or Jeep
- Tea House / Lodge/accommodations with 2 person sharing basis during trek
- Meals Full board service Tea/Coffee and seasonal fresh fruits)
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed Trekking Guide (4 trekkers:1 assistant guide)
- Necessary (porter their meal, accommodation, equipment, salary and insurance)
- Porters for carry luggage, 20Kgs – 25Kgs (1 porter 2 guests)
- Trekking permits/Shiva puri National park Permit and TIMS Cards
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen
- All Government Taxes and Service charges
Package Cost doesn’t include
- International airfare.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (Lunch & Dinner)
- Nepal Visa ($ 25 for 15 days or $ 40 for 30 days)
- For the Nepal trip two passport size photographs
- Personal expenses (bar bills, battery recharge, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Any cost which arise due to a change of the itinerary because of natural calamities. Political disturbance.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s), Driver