Pachhermo Peak (6273m) is a striking snow peak lying on the Rolwaling Region. It can be approached either from the off beaten trial of Rolwaling region or from the busy trekking trial of khumbu region. Pachhermo peak trail goes beside the well defined North West ridge. The west ridge looks a very identical slope which enclosed with ice and snow and broken by crevasses and small seracs which grow up from the rocky ramparts above the glacier. The ridge is chased with slight difficulties of crevasses condition while crossing the ice step below the summit. This trip starts from Lukla and trek to Thame village. We can have an awesome panoramic sights of the peaks such as Mt. Lhotse,Mt. Nuptse and Mt. Amadablam including world highest peak Mt. Everest.
All Peak Climbing offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested Climbers who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
Around Kathmandu valley and see Durbar Squares at Kathmandu,Visit to Boudhanath will be unforgettable experience since it is one of the biggest stupas in Nepal. And, Swayambhunath located top on the mount in the city known as the Monkey Temple will also captivate you. Also, you will visit Pashupatinath, at the bank of Bagmati River which is one of the Hindus sacred places.
Relishing the beautiful panoramic view of the Himalayas throughout the flight, we land at the Lukla Airport (2840m). After we land in Lukla, we trek for 3 hours downhill to Phakding through Cheplung village. Phakding hosts a stunning view of the sacred mountain, Khumbila (5761m). Overnight in Phakding.
We trek along Bhote Koshi River and enter Sagarmatha National Park by passing Monjo village. After entering the park, we trek through lush forests of rhododendron to reach the commercial hub of Khumbu region in Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar is a picturesque Sherpa town with well-facilitated hotels, restaurants, pubs, and markets. Overnight in Namche.
Today, we take a short hike on the outskirts of Namche Bazaar. We also take a short hike to the hotel operating at the highest altitude, Hotel Everest View (3962m), for a stunning panorama of the mighty Everest (8848m) and other peaks of Khumbu. We then trek down to Khumjung village, the biggest Sherpa village in Khumbu. We visit Khumjung Monastery and have a look at the skull of Yeti there. Later, we trek to Khunde village and explore an old monastery. After our exploration, we hike back to Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
The trail will still be ascending through rough rock climbing and gradul walk on the glaciers walk past throughout the day and explore the beauty of the surrounding. We set our camp.
Today will be a quite long day as we trek back to the village of Thame. Thame village engulfs by mighty Himalaya is located at the altitude of 3800m. Besides its extraordinary natural beauties, Thame also features a magnificent 16th Century Nyingmapa sect Monastery.
On this day, we leave Thami and descend to cross the Bhote Khola over the suspension bridge. There are some exciting Buddhist rock pictures in the area. Our path continues all the way through the village of Thame and back to Namche Bazaar. In the afternoon we travel down abruptly to the large suspension bridge which towers over the Dudh Kosi River. We walk through Jorsale and return back to Monjo. In the afternoon it is a short walk where we pass through Benkar through pine and rhododendron forest as well as huge views of Kusum Kangaru.
From Lukla we travel for 35 minutes and return back to Kathmandu from in the morning and move back to the hotel.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle as per group size.
- 3 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Domestic airfer (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu).
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Cosy guesthouse and Tented camp accommodation whilst on trip.
- Necessary kitchen and base camp staffs with equipment and wages.
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking.
- Experienced Trained and licenced, Expedition climbing guide.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS).
- National Park – Area entry and trekking peak royalty fee.
- Insurance for all staff & Salary, allowances (First aid medical kit).
- One porter carry for 2 guest's luggage, 20 kgs - 25kgs).
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your Insurance plan).
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal visa
- Packing Items-Bags, Personal Trekking-Climbing Gears.
- Personal expenses.
- Internet, battery charging.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Rescue & Evacuation.
- Gratitude tips.
• Breathtaking view of Rolwaling and Khumbu Valley.
• Trek to Rolwaling Valley less visited area in Nepal.
• The largest glacier lake of Tso-Rolpa.
• Passing through Forest and Typical Buddhist Villages.
• Climb Pachermo Peak which 6,273m.
You can bring the necessary gears from your own country or can buy or hire from the stores at Kathmandu. All Equipments are available.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services your require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: