Paldor summit climb, a relatively easy and non-technical climb of 5903m
- Waterfalls, blue lakes, and dense vegetation
- Chance to experience the cultural diversity
- Views of major 6 mountains from Paldor Peak
- Most accessible trekking peak of Langtang region
Situated at the junction of Tiru and Karpu Danda, Paldor Peak (5903m) is situated in the southeast end of the Ganesh Himal (7422m). Paldor Peak climbing is one of the most famous peak climbing destinations in the Ganesh Himal range. It is one of least climbed mountains so its pristine nature has been maintained and offers sublime experience amid the wilderness of the Himalayas. Taking you through Tamang and Sherpa villages, the Paldor Peak Climbing is an excellent option to explore a less mainstream route.
Paldor peak climbing is one of the most untouched Himalayan routes in the Ganesh Himal range. We will commence our trek to Paldor Peak with a scenic drive to Syabrubesi from Kathmandu. It is situated in the north-east of Kathmandu and nearly takes six hours to reach. We will encounter many rivers like the Langtang River and Bhotekoshi River leading us to the villages like Gatlang and Tangjet. The trek reaches its climax as we reach the pinnacle of the Paldor Peak (5903m). On reaching the summit we can enjoy the views of majestic mountains like Machhapuchhre (6697m) in the Annapurna range, high peaks of the Khumbu region along with the Sishapagma (8013m) and the brown hills of Tibet region. The climbing journey takes you through the fantasy setting of every travel enthusiast’s dreams. This trek rewards us with the untouched beauty of nature, diverse landscapes, beautiful and tranquil villages, and dense forests. This is one of the most adventurous treks in the Nepal Himalayan region offering us with the life experience.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Paldor Peak Climbing. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.