Phaplu To Everest Base Camp Trek
Trek from Phaplu to Everest Base Camp is longer than regular EBC Trek in Nepal via the Lukla route. However, it is a very safe and scenic route to Everest. Moreover, trekkers will get acclimatized gradually to the climate and altitude of the Khumbu region. Trekkers can reach Phaplu either by flight or by Jeep drive. The journey of the Trek from Phaplu to Everest Base Camp travels through places like Taksindu, Nunthala, and Kharikhola before it reaches Phakding. From this place on the bank of Dudh Koshi River regular Everest Base, Camp Trekking takes place. Trekking to Everest offers any form of a travel package in the Everest Region. You can remember us for package trek to Everest or service trek to Everest.
Trek from Phaplu to Everest Base Camp is free from any kinds of irregularities in terms of Lukla Flight. During regular Everest Base Camp Trekking via the Lukla route, the weather might play a vital role. In any bad weather, Lukla flights have a high degree of cancellation possibilities. However, the Phaplu route can be used to avoid such a fate. Though the altitude of Phaplu and Lukla is similar trekkers get easily acclimatized as they spend more time within the Khumbu region trekking uphill and downhill before reaching Phakding. Once trekkers reach Phakding, the usual route of EBC Trek takes place. Journey then follows the route of Namche Bazaar. An acclimatization break in Namche Bazaar takes place before heading towards Tengboche. Places like Dingboche, Lobuche, and Gorakshep have trekked past. After Everest Base Camp (5365 m) exploration trekkers hike Kala Patthar (5545 m) for an early morning sunrise view. Relish the glorious moment of sunray kissing the tip of mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, and many others from Kalapathar.
Descend majestically to Lukla again via the same route using Pheriche rest point instead of Dingboche. Trek from Phaplu to Everest Base Camp is a diversified trekking trail on its own. Therefore, choose this trekking package with Trekking to Everest and explore the Everest region in a peculiar way. This is the smartest and reliable way of trekking to Everest Base Camp.
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the Document arrangements required for the trip will be done prior ready to your arrival.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you.
4. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time.
6. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
7. Tea will be served in your Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk.
8. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu.
During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and support staff, necessary ground transportation, domestic flight fare, etc all included.
Itinerary [for Phaplu To Everest Base Camp Trek – 18 Days]
Cost USD ($) 1650 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Salleri bazaar or Phaplu (2300 m), 8-9 hours.
Day 03: Trek to Taksindu (3070 m), 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Kharikhola (2010 m), 6-7 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Piaye (2770 m), 5 -6 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Phakding (2638 m), 6.5 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m), 6 hours.
Day 08: Rest Day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization
Day 09: Trek to Tengboche (3867 m), 5 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Dingboche (4260 m), 6 hours.
Day 11: Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization
Day 12: Trek to Lobuche (4930 m), 4.5 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Gorak Shep (5160 m), and hike to Everest Base Camp (5364 m), 6-7 hours.
Day 14: Early hike to Kala Patthar, viewpoint (5545 m) and trek back to Pheriche (4243 m), 6-7 hours.
Day 15: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m), 6 hours.
Day 16: Trek to Lukla (2800 m), 6-7 hours.
Day 17: Fly to Kathmandu (2860 m), 35 minutes.
Day 18: Departure to your own destination.
Join us on a Phaplu to Everest Base Camp Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with AlpineTrav Treks. Please take care to note that your trek leader or guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, however, since this adventure entails traveling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather, the health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trekking leader or guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but be prepared to be flexible if required.
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
Package Cost Includes
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) on Open/Choice Menu whilst on a trek with tea and coffee
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Kathmandu (Bed & breakfast)
- Accommodation at a clean and cozy teahouse/ lodge on a trekking
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both.
- All ground transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Well experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Assistant guide if the group size exceeds +4 persons
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Staff equipment, insurance, and allowances
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen
- All required permits for the trek (National & TIMS card)
- Domestic flight from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu
- Emergency rescue and evacuation arrangements
- AlpineTrav sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag, and trekking map
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Government taxes 13% & Company charges
- Farewell dinner
Package Cost doesn’t include
- International airfare, visa, and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on the trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Any cost which arises due to a change in the itinerary because of natural calamities, disturbance, like personal sickness, etc.
- All kinds of personal expenses like, Wi-Fi, internet, and hot shower during the trek
- Cost of any extra services if you use those which are not mentioned in the packages
- Gratuities for staff