Pharchamo Peak 6,187m an impressive snow peak south of the Tashi Lapcha Pass
- Attractive snow peak lying south of Tashi Laptcha
- Least crowded Pharchamo Peak
- Trek to Rolwaling and Khumbu Valley
- Ample days for acclimatization
Pharchamo Peak (6,187m) exists to the south of Tashi Lapcha Pass which links Rolwaling region to Everest Region. Rolwaling region has stayed far from modernism where time has stood still in ancient period. Pharchamo Peak was climbed for the first time in 1955 by following northwest ridge. Our climbing route progresses to the north-east of the icefall from Tashi Lapcha Pass and Base Camp of Pharchamo is at Tashiphuk.
This is the least crowded peak in Nepal. The Pharchamo climb is a rewarding experience offering panoramic views of Gaurishankar, Melungtse and many other peaks. A well-defined ridge extends to the summit above the Drolambu Glacier. Tashi Lapcha pass, visit to So Rolpa lake, visit to remote Rolwaling valley and observation of diverse flora and fauna and rich cultural diversity of Rolwaling valley and Khumbu valley are the main attractions of Pharchamo peak climb.
We will follow the classic route from the northwest ridge and cross the crevasse glaciers and seracs at the summit. It takes about 4 hours to reach the summit. 360 degree views of Gaurishankar, Everest, Makalu and other mountains can be seen from the peak of Phachermo.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Pharchamo Peak Climbing. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.