Pokalde summit climb, a relatively easy and non-technical climb of 5,806m
- Kala Patthar (5,545m) and Everest Base Camp
- Get expertise from Pokalde Peak Climbing
- Meet people all over the world famous trail
- Most accessible trekking peak of Everest region
Being on top of a peak is the greatest feeling for an adventurer. It is just a great impression that only very few people can feel in their life, who can dare for an exciting and adventure. If you are thinking of pushing your limits to reach the top of the mountain for the first time, Pokalde Peak Climbing can be a great adventure.
Pokalde Peak or Dolma Ri is a peak in Nepal located next to Mount Everest. Located about 12 km southwest of the world’s highest peak, Pokalde Peak is one of the popular trekking peaks in Nepal. Its peak height is only 5,806 meters i.e. 19,049 feet. This peak is considered to be the easiest and shortest peak to climb in Nepal. Thus, it can become the ultimate peak for those trying their mountaineering luck for the first time. You cannot take too much risk in your first attempt. This mountain is the right choice to give you enough climbing experiences for many more climbs.
As mentioned earlier, the mountain does not have difficult technical sections and is one of the easiest climbs in Nepal. Climbing will demand you a bit more than trekking and that’s all. However, the peak has satisfying mountain views from its top. If not for the technical section, you should climb this for the best snowy mountain view. Mount Everest, Mount Nuptse, Mount Ama Dablam, Mount Lhotse, and many other alpines of the Everest region can be seen from above.
Due to its ease and low difficulty, Pokalde Peak Climbing is a prime climbing option for tourists who want to climb the peak without wearing crampons and using ice axes. But remember, you will definitely use ropes on certain parts of the climb. And the weather can make this simple hike difficult. If you want to do it without a bad experience, you have to do it at the right time. Along with this, you also need certain climbing training.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Pokalde Peak Climbing. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.