Ramdung Go peak on the border of Khumbu and Rolwaling valleys in the eastern part of Nepal
Days: 16 / Difficulty: 5 out of 5 (Very Strenuous)
The Ramdung Go Peak is situated in the borders of Khumbu and Rolwaling valley in the eastern side of Nepal. The Ramdung Peak Climbing enchants you with magnificent views of the mountains such as Everest (8848m), Melungtse (7181m), Gaurishankar (7134m) and takes you to the beautiful ice glacial Lake of Tso Rolpa which is one of the natures wonders of Nepal. At 5,930m this is a climb which is not very technical or difficult but is challenging given the strenuous nature and the remoteness of the area. This offers an unreal proximity to the Himalayas and serene nature.
Our journey will begin in Simigaun from where we will mainly ascend and pass through the dense jungles, beautiful suspension bridges, cross fast flowing rivers and deep valleys. This trek allows for fabulous views and is suitable for anyone who aspires to walk long distances without any hints of modern luxuries. We will make our way through many Sherpa villages along this trek. The natives of this region, the Sherpa have naturally acclimatized for high altitude. With the Himalayas as their backyard, they are able to lead normal lives at such great altitudes and thus are the backbone behind any travel journeys. This trek allows for us to understand the culture and tradition of the Sherpa people and their deep-rooted relationship with the mountains. We will have allocated acclimatization day during this trek and will be guided by our guides and trekking experts along the way. This is also a chance to see the incredible flora and fauna that Nepal has to offer. The region is also a home to the elusive snow leopard and is found in almost all foothills of the mountains. Keep an eye for them during this trek also. Overall, this peak climbing is a great option to take a taste of mountaineering along with ancient culture to greet us throughout the journey.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Ramdung Peak Climbing. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.