Walk into the desert for a special encounter with the Red Panda
- Walk in the wilderness
- A special encounter with the Red Panda
- Experiencing a rural village in Nepal
- Landscape view of Ilam tea garden
Red Panda Trip is a newly developed package for research group treks with interest and love for nature, wildlife and animals in the Himalayan region. We are here to offer you the opportunity to go on wildlife viewing tours with these guides and have the best chance to see red pandas in their wild and natural environment. AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions specializes in Red Panda Conservation tours. We believe small group tours are best for authentic wildlife viewing, providing meaningful nature experiences and getting to know rural communities.
In Nepal, Red Panda trip is not your ordinary tour, it requires a moderate level of physical fitness, a desire for experiential learning and a passion for exploration. Join us for a trip of a lifetime to see red pandas in the wild! This beautiful Nepal trek takes you through Himalayan cloud forests and communities. We will traverse the oldest forests of the Eastern Himalayas in search of Asia’s most elusive mammals; Red Panda We will also look for bears, clouded leopards, wolves, monkeys/macaques, and other rare mammal and bird species.
Spring is from mid-March to mid-May and then autumn is from October to November. The red panda is very intolerant of heat and they don’t cope very well above 25C. This means that in the hot summer they are very difficult to spot as they spend most of the day hiding in tree hollows and on the ground in the shade of tall bamboo. The heavy monsoon rains make it risky for us to walk in the forested hills and the views are also poor as the red pandas spend more time in dense vegetation. That’s why we travel in the spring and autumn when the red pandas come out into the big branches to bask in the morning sun when the daytime temperatures are cool enough and they are more active throughout the day.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have a sincere and wholehearted commitment to make your vacation full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same on a Red Panda tour in Nepal. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.