A classic Himalayan trekking experience in Rolwaling Valley
- One of the finest off-the-beaten-path trek
- Fully guided trek with sherpa and porters support
- Monasteries, lakes, high passes and rich culture
- Cross Tashi Laptcha pass into the Everest region
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is a classic Himalayan trekking that ventures through the less-trodden route of Rolwaling into the famous Everest region via Tashi Lapcha Pass. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is one such trek that still holds the classic experience of Himalayan trekking. Our 17 days Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek has been tailored to keep every important aspect in mind and to ensure that you have the most amazing experience in one of the most remote parts of the Himalayas.
Rolwaling is perhaps the least visited part of the Himalayan region and this is what makes this place truly amazing. Rolwaling valley is rich in terms of cultural and natural beauty. The valley has a majority of Sherpa people living and has a very rich culture and tradition. There are several 6000m and 7000m peaks in Rolwaling valley and Rolwaling is also home to the famous Tso Rolpa and Omi Tso Lakes.
Our Trek begins from the Rolwaling region as we trek to Beding and Naa following the Tamakoshi River. We stay 2 nights at Beding and Naa villages for acclimatization and exploration before moving further. After a week of trekking allowing proper acclimatization, we arrive at Naa Gaon where we will spend two nights. Naa Goan is the last settlement of the Rolwaling region. we cross over the Tashi Lapcha Pass (5,755m/18,882ft) which links the Rolwaling region with the Khumbu region in 3 days from Naa Village. After crossing the Pass, we arrive at Thame and then continue to Namche Bazar the next day. Namche Bazar is the biggest settlement in the Everest region and is also known as the Sherpa capital. From Namche, we trek down to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
In earlier days there were no teahouses/lodges in the Rolwaling region but now the locals have built teahouses/lodges in almost every place except for the 3 nights on this trek which is at the Tashi Lapcha Pass Area. Our choice of accommodation on this trek will be a mix of both teahouse/lodge and camping. For the 3 nights on the pass, it will be a fully camping trek.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is the finest off-the-beaten trek in Nepal
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why with AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.