This is an Adventurous but extremely rewarding and beautiful off-the-beaten-track trek to the base camp of Western Nepal’s second highest mountain, stunning Mt. Saipal (7031m). It is best for trekking between mid-October and November after harvesting the crops and the fields are cleared to camp on, as there are no designated camp sites. It’s logistically complex; we need to bring our own porters on this trek as locals in this rarely visited region are unfamiliar with foreign trekking routines. A 24 days itineraries runs from Silghadi (a sealed road reaches Silghadi from Dhanghadi) through Khaptad National Park to reach the Seti River Valley and the Bajhang District headquarters, Chainpur, from where you continue on to Saipal Base Camp. There are domestic flights available from Chainpur. If you want to take flights, you need to send your porters by bus. AlpineTrav, Treks and Expeditions manages your trek as per your interest and requirements.
All trekking offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested visitors who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle as per group size.
- 3 night's hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Domestic airfer (Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu).
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending point.
- Professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide and Assistant guide.
- Accommodation Camping equipment.
- (Tent, mattress, dining, kitchen tent, toilet, shower, kitchen.
- Meals on full board tea house and camping during the trek.
- Trekkers Information management System (TIMS) permit fee.
- National Park – Conservation. Area entry permits.
- One porter carry for 2 guest's luggage, 20 kgs - 25kgs).
- First aid medical kit.
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your Insurance plan)
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal visa
- Personal expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Gratitude tips.
• It impels the trekkers to the far corner of the earth.
• Wayfaring through the coast of crystal clear river.
• 5000 m-7000 m, of several whiteout mountains panorama.
• Salutation of the locals will insist the trekkers for cordial dialogue.
• Sundry culture,condensed forest,relaxing cascades and off-balance trails.
Heartily Welcome to Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions. We are here to serve you with full satisfaction during your Tours/Treks/Peak Climbing/Mountaineering. We not only explore Nepal’s natural and historical beauty but also provide you opportunity to participate in various cultural fairs and festivals which you undoubtedly find extraprdinary and keep in memory we are always enthusiastic to serve the visitors from different parts of the world. So, for further detailed information, you can contact us freely. DEALS and DISCOUNT of Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions warmly welcome you all.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: