Explore the natural beauties, religious beauties along with the culture and tradition of the local people
Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong Tour is a popular package trip in Sikkim Darjeeling. Sikkim Darjeeling tour takes to you heart of Sikkim & Darjeeling. Sikkim Darjeeling tour offers beautiful Himalayan scenery, beautiful landscape, Tibetan monasteries, and Sikkim culture. Sikkim Darjeeling tour highlights Darjeeling and Sikkim the ‘Queen of Hills” has to offer. After visiting the charming tea gardens and a dawn visit atop Tiger Hill we will drive through the lush Teesta valley to Gangtok the capital of Sikkim.
Tour in Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong takes to your heart of the Sikkim and Darjeeling. Walkthrough the fascinating bazaar full of local products and produce in Gangtok. And above all visit Rumtek Monastery which is the present seat of the famous Karmapa Lama of the ‘Black Hat’ Kagyu sect of Tibetan Buddhism. A comprehensive tour for those looking for a short but comprehensive holiday. Minimum two weeks holidays are required for Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong but we AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions arrange personalized trekking tour service as clients holiday frame.
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Biratnagar/Bhadrapur (45 minutes), and drive to Gangtok (05 -hours. O/N at Hotel.
Day 02: Gangtok (1,600 m), Visit Enchey Monastery
Deer Park, Government Institute of Cottage Industry, Dodrul Chorten, Research Institute of Tibetology. Visit Rumtek Monastery,
situated 24 km this magnificent monastery was built by the late Gyalwa Karmapa, the head of the Kagyu sect. O/N at hotel
Day 03: Gangtok to Lanchung (2,750 m), 6hours
Drive early morning to Lanchung, a small picturesque village surrounded by high snowcap peaks located in a valley in North Sikkim
. O/N at lodge
Day 04: Drive to Yumthang
– Lanchung (3,500 m), 25 km
After breakfast through conifer and rhododendron forest the drive an enjoyable experience. Packed lunch provided. O/N at Lodge
Day 05: Drive to Gangtok.
O/N at Hotel
Day 06: Drive to Pemayangtse (2,085 m)
After breakfast drive through semi-tropical forests. Cardamom plantation and village. Visit the Pemayanstse Monastery, situated adjacent to the hotel. This is a premier monastery of Sikkim built in the 17th century. O/N at Hotel
Day 07: Drive to Khenchapladri lake
Pemayangtse After breakfast drive to Khenchapladri lake which is also known as the wishing lake, and is considered very sacred and no water sport or other activities besides prayer and worship are allowed around it. A short walk to Sangachholing Monastery (2km/45 min)
located on a hillock above the hotel. On a clear day the view of the Kanchenjunga mountain ranges
O/N at Hotel
Day 08: Drive to Kalimpong 5 hours.
Full day sightseeing of Kalimpong town. O/N at Hotel
Day 09: Drive to Bagdogra or Bhadrapur 4 hrs
After breakfast drive to Bagdogra or Bhadrapur airport and check in for your flight
- Airport pick up drop transfer both
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed & breakfast
- Kathmandu-Bhadrapur flight ticket
- All overland transportation by private vehicle
- Sikkim Travel permit
- Hotel accommodation during Sikkim and Kalingpong tour on Bed & Breakfast
- An experienced, helpful, and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Sikkim and Kalingpong tour with guided
- Bhadrapur – Kathmandu flight ticket
- Guide and Driver fares and taxes
- Government Tax and office service charge
- Lunch & Dinner during the tour
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while Sikkim, Kalingpong tour
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tips for Guide/Driver