Simikot With Limi Valley Trek
Simikot with Limi Valley is a gorgeous off-the-beaten trekking package designed to present trekkers with an opportunity to explore the Himalayan lifestyle of Nepal. In the long detour of the Simikot Limi Valley Trek journey trekkers can reach as far as Tibet but this one is within Nepal. People will be able to experience the lifestyle of Buddhism and Shamanism followers. From hilly ethnic groups to Himalayan Tibetan groups travelers can get glimpses of both sets of people. Under off the beaten trekking trails identified this trekking package as the most mystical one. Witness monasteries, Himalayan landscape, and snow-clad mountains in one journey to Nepal.
Trip of Simikot with Limi Valley Short is genuinely off the beaten trail. Undoubtedly this trekking route would be successful in creating the vivacious memory of a wilderness walking holiday in Nepal. After the flight from Kathmandu to Simikot via Nepalgunj trekkers walk along with various villages and hamlets. While trekkers stroll: trekkers will be able to gather unlimited precious moments in terrain and monasteries.
Limi Valley is completely influenced by Tibetan culture and you will be blessed by the hospitality of Nepal’s Himalayan people. Stupendous places full of gompas, traditional houses, and monasteries are the features of Simikot with Limi Valley short trekking in Nepal.
Travelers will traverse through villages like Yalbang, Muchu, Bhyagutepani, Sipsip, Hilsa, manepeme, Til Khola, Halji, tank the, Lapcha Pass, Dharamsala, Hepke, etc. Even though the trekking in the Simikot area is around 20 days, the most challenging day is during the crossing of Apache Pass (5050 m). From the top of the pass, trekkers will be able to see Mansarovar Lake and Mt. Kailash is located on the Tibetan side.
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the logistical arrangements required for the trip will be done prior to your arrival providing you with a hassle-free trip.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. To pass through challenging routes and to ensure your safety and comfort, we need an adequate number of staff. It includes an Experience guide, porters, an assistant guide too.
4. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
6. Tea will be served at your Tent or Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu.
1. During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and camping staff, Cook, and kitchen staff, support staff, necessary ground transportation, Domestic flight fare, etc all include.
2. For trekking, all accommodation including sleeping tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, dinner table, sitting chair, shower tent, and toilet tent is included.
3. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, fresh fruits every day of Meals AlpineTrav Treks staff provide you.
Itinerary [for Simikot With Limi Valley Trek – 21 Days]
Cost USD ($) 3360 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Flight to Nepalgunj. Overnight at hotel
Day 04: Fly to Simikot & Trek to Dharmapuri 4 hours trek, overnight at tented camp
Day 05: Trek to Kermit (2670m) and explore hot spring / 5 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 06: Trek to Yalbang (3020m) – 5 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 07: Trek to Muchu (2920m) – 5 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 08: Trek to Bhyagutepani 30 minutes before Yari but camping and view is better then Yari – 6 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 09: Trek to Sipsip (4320m) – 3 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 10: Trek to Hilsa (3720m) – 3 and half hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 11: Trek to Manepeme [3990m] – 3 and half hours except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 12: Trek to Til Khola – 6 hours except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 13: Trek to Halji (3660m) – Sukhani (3830m) – Jang (3930m), overnight at tented camp
Day 14: Stay for one day for rest and hot spring, overnight at tented camp
Day 15: Trek to Tankchhe (4453m) – 3 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 16: Trek to Lapche pass (5050m) – 3 and half hour walk to see the view of Mansarovar and Kailash and return to Tankchhe for 2 hours, overnight at tented camp
Day 17: Trek to Dharmasala – via Talung (4370m) and Nyalu La (5000m) – 5 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 18: Trek to Sechikhola before Sechi La pass – 4 and half hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 19: Trek to Hepka (Yakba) via Sechi La pass (4530m) – Lek Dhinga (3610m) – 4 hours walk except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 20: Trek to Simikot (2950m) – 3 and half hours except rest, overnight at tented camp
Day 21: Fly to Nepalgunj and then Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Day 22: Departure to your own destination.
Join us on a Simikot With Limi Valley Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with AlpineTrav Treks. Please take care to note that your trek leader or guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, however, since this adventure entails traveling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather, the health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trekking leader or guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but be prepared to be flexible if required.
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
- Airport pick up and drop.
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu (Bed & breakfast).
- All ground transportation as in the itinerary.
- Tourist type hotel in Pokhara (Bed & Breakfast)
- Full board camping service for the whole trekking period.
- Guide required and camping staff.
- Cook and kitchen staff.
- Domestic flight as in the itinerary
- Highly experienced trekking porters.
- All staff and porters insurance.
- Trekking permit and Conservation fee.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen
- Government taxes.
- Farewell dinner.
- Nepal visa fee ($25 for 15 days), $40 for 30 days period.
- Any cost due to a change in the itinerary because of natural calamities, disturbances like personal sickness, etc.
- Cost of any extra services if you use those which are not mentioned in the packages.
- In case of emergency, the cost of a helicopter rescue/evacuation.
- Your travel insurance.
- All kinds of beverages.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Staff tips.