Tamang Heritage & Langtang trekking routes are created after years of research on possibility of such high caliber trekking in Nepal. Our travel planners have trekked themselves during off season to identify this route of trekking in Langtang region. This Trek is an adventure for any one who wish to enjoy trekking in Nepal. Trekkers need to be mentally and physically strong in order to complete this long detour. Journey is similar to Langtang Kyanjin Trek. Before this trekking activity takes place trekkers will follow the Himalayan Heritage Trail. Villages of Tamang ethnic people are traversed along with green lush forests. We get to explore and experience the lifestyles, cultures and traditions of the people residing there. Places like Tatopani, Thuman, Briddim and Rasuwa Gadhi are visited on the way to Lama Hotel. From this heavily forested area trekkers will follow the Langtang Kyanjin Trek. Finally, we end our trek to Syabrubensi. Alpine Trav Treks and Expedition is always ready to manage your treks as per your interests and requirements.
All trekking offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested visitors who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle as per group size.
- 2 night's hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending point.
- Accommodation: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide, and Assistant guide.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- National Park – Conservation. Area entry permits.
- Insurance, medication, and equipment for guide, Porter and staff.
- One porter carry for 2 guest's luggage, 20 kgs - 25kgs).
- AlpineTrav Treks sleeping bag,down jacket, Poles area trekking map.
- First aid medical kit.
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your Insurance plan)
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal visa.
- Personal expenses.
- Internet, battery charging.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Gratitude tips.
• Exciting options for day trips, including Langshisa Kharka, Kyamjin Ri (4773m), Tserko Ri (4985m),
• Exceptional hospitality and cultural beauty of the Tamang ethnic group (and the opportunity to participate in their daily activities),
• You’ll always be surrounded by unique landscapes – from pine, bamboo, and rhododendron forest to desolate high-alpine meadows,
• Rare wildlife including the Himalayan thars, and the Himalayan black bears,
Heartily Welcome to Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions. We are here to serve you with full satisfaction during your Tours/Treks/Peak Climbing/Mountaineering. We not only explore Nepal’s natural and historical beauty but also provide you opportunity to participate in various cultural fairs and festivals which you undoubtedly find extraprdinary and keep in memory we are always enthusiastic to serve the visitors from different parts of the world. So, for further detailed information, you can contact us freely. DEALS and DISCOUNT of Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions warmly welcome you all.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services your require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: