“Explore Nepal’s two most beautiful National Parks which hold equally fascinating Lakes and en-route witness Nepal’s remoteness and authentic rural lifestyle and Himalayan vistas at its best.”
Trek Begins from Jumla leading to Dolpo via Mugu covering the two National Parks i.e.Rara and Shey Phoksundo National Park. The trip provides varied experience of different life style, customs, traditions, culture and religions.Beside these, the trip offers you wide variety of natural wonders throughout the journey. Along the trip there are two famous lakes. Rara the biggest lake of Nepal looks really beautiful where you can also make sightseeing around the lake it really reliefs your tiredness. Another one is Phoksundo, the deepest lake of Nepal which is popular for its sparkling colour, fresh and clean water that looks gorgeous and makes you really fresh. Besides the lake you can visit some important Gompas and village gathering knowledge of Bon religion and tradition.
You Can Enjoy The trail with the places that look more or less same but keep slight differences with one another. This trail also bears the high possibility to view the glamour of Himalayas the Snow Leopard. There are some renowned passes along the way. Crossing those passes one can really takes breathe of satisfaction and realizes the pleasure of the effort. There are several Gompas (Monasteries)in villages which hold different importance. These Gompas are the treasure of old religious texts. Most of these villages are being guided by the Senior Lamas of these Gompas with their own socio-cultural norms and values. One can also observe the different activities of the National Parks carried out in collaboration with the local people. Since these places are far away from the modern facilities of basic needs, they seem to be satisfied with what they have. In spite of their hardship of life the people always look happy, cute and innocent.
This Trail is the especial one because it is not used by the usual trekkers so it is hard to find any human traffic along the way. This adventurous rout is full of excitements of exclusive experiences where the animals are not possible for transportation. All the way along there is no any tea house therefore all the stoppage will be in camp. Overall the trip will furnish you with the real satisfaction and unforgettable experiences of the region. Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions is always ready to manage your treks as per your interests and requirements.
All trekking offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested visitors who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle as per group size.
- 2 night's hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Domestic airfer (Kathmandu- Nepalgunj -Jhupal round trip)
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending point.
- Accommodation: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide, and Assistant guide.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- National Park – Conservation. Area entry permits.
- Insurance, medication, and equipment for guide, Porter and staff.
- One porter carry for 2 guest's luggage, 20 kgs - 25kgs).
- AlpineTrav Treks sleeping bag,down jacket, Poles area trekking map.
- First aid medical kit.
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your Insurance plan)
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
- Meals at Kathmandu.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal visa
- Personal expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Gratitude tips.
• Explore remote areas of the western region.
• Observe Unique Tibetan Buddhist culture
• Discover the wild west of Nepal Himalaya.
• Crossing Kang La (5350m) and Jyagla pass
• Explore mesmerizing Phoksundo Lake (Deepest lake of Nepal).
Heartily Welcome to Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions. We are here to serve you with full satisfaction during your Tours/Treks/Peak Climbing/Mountaineering. We not only explore Nepal’s natural and historical beauty but also provide you opportunity to participate in various cultural fairs and festivals which you undoubtedly find extraprdinary and keep in memory we are always enthusiastic to serve the visitors from different parts of the world. So, for further detailed information, you can contact us freely. DEALS and DISCOUNT of Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions warmly welcome you all.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: