Mustang Trek with Muktinath is the walking package known as the best among travel planners to reach Upper Mustang region of Nepal. This place is mythical allures of Mother Nature and grandeur of Tibetan Culture. You can explore and experience the splendid village beyond White Mountains. You can witness the world’s deepest gorge,Kaligandaki and the village surrounded by snowcapped mountains and monasteries.
The Trek begins with a walk along the Kaligandaki River after arriving in Jomsom via flight from Pokhara. You can notice the change in vegetation and landscapes as trekkers trek past the Kagbeni on the bank of holy Kaligandaki River originated from Damodar Kunda. You can capture the classic views of The Gorge and Landscape closely. Mustang Trek with Muktinath takes you to the capital of forbidden kingdom of Upper Mustang. You stroll around Lo Man Thang Area for the amazing understanding of Tibetan cultured people residing in Nepal for ages. Since they are rich in culture, you can experience and learn their cultures, lifestyles and traditions. On return you can have detailed visit of Muktinath Temple above Kagbeni village. Thus, you are heartily welcome to experience the journey to Mystical Place of Nepal. AlpineTrav Treks and Expeditions is always ready to manage your treks as per your interests and requirements.
All trekking offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested visitors who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle as per group size.
- 3 night's hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Domestic airfer (Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara).
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending point.
- Professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide and Assistant guide.
- Accommodation Camping equipment.
- (Tent, mattress, dining, kitchen tent, toilet, shower, kitchen.
- Meals on full board tea house and camping during the trek.
- Trekkers Information management System (TIMS) permit fee.
- National Park – Conservation. Area entry permits.
- One porter carry for 2 guest's luggage, 20 kgs - 25kgs).
- First aid medical kit.
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your Insurance plan)
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
- Meals at Kathmandu - Pokhara.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal visa.
- Personal expenses.
- Internet, battery charging.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Gratitude tips.
• Experience the Himalaya views from its backyard.
• Test the renowned local apples, apple pie and apple wine (marpha) in Jomsom.
• Visit Muktinath important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhist.
• Fly over the Kaligandaki George, the world deepest.
• Take a tour in the beautiful city of Pokhara.
Heartily Welcome to Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions. We are here to serve you with full satisfaction during your Tours/Treks/Peak Climbing/Mountaineering. We not only explore Nepal’s natural and historical beauty but also provide you opportunity to participate in various cultural fairs and festivals which you undoubtedly find extraprdinary and keep in memory we are always enthusiastic to serve the visitors from different parts of the world. So, for further detailed information, you can contact us freely. DEALS and DISCOUNT of Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions warmly welcome you all.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: