Mardi Himal Trek is located to the east of Annapurna Base Camp in the Annapurna Conservation Area. It is named after a small mountain which goes by the name of well, Mardi Himal. This mountain (5587 meters high) is on one of the ridges of Mount Machhapuchhre. The trek offers magnificent views of the world’s famous and most majestic mountains including Annapurna I (8091m), Dhaulagiri (8167m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna South (7219m), Fishtail (6,993m). Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions are always ready to manage your treks as per your interests and requirements.
All Trekking offers and plans given in the itinerary are for all interested visitors who prefer full package. We offer the itinerary of the destinations as per your choice. You are always free to choose any itinerary and the staff depending on your financial condition. As per your interest and requirement, we have options for any partial visit too.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services you require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact Us.)
On your arrival, you will be greeted by our representative of AlpineTrav Treks and Expeditions at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) but make sure about our representative with a display board at the arrival gate. You will be then transferred to the hotel.
Today, sightseeing around the cultural heritage sites enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage List in Kathmandu will be organized. Initially, you will be taken to the holiest Hindu temple of Nepal, Pashupatinath. Soon after, you will be headed towards second largest stupa in the world, Bauddhanath, then to the self born Swayambhunath where we can even enjoy the view of beautiful Kathmandu valley. After the entire day journey, we will be staying overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, we leave Kathmandu and drive for 6 hours we travel to Pokhara by Tourist Bus/ private Jeep depending upon the number in your group. You will be walking through exciting panorama of river and landscape.
hedi is around 20 km away from Pokhara. This is the point from where we begin walking. It will take about 30 minutes by car to reach Phedi. From here it is about 3 hours uphill walk to Dhampus (1600m). Overnight at guest house.
Forest camp (2550m) is 10 km away from Dhampus. With a good pace, overnight at lodge.
The distance between these points is around 7 km. to reach high camp (3580m). Overnight at tea house.
It is going to take 6 hurs to complete this length of 5 km. The highest altitude reached is 4500m.
You can either rest overnight at Siding which is 7 km or push for Lwang. If you are on a tight schedule then going directly to Lwang is going to take 6-7 hurs covering 14 km.
Buses begin from a place called Kalimati which is 2, 3 away from Siding. From here, you can directly catch a bus to Pokhara. And if you are in Lwang then, stand in line to get a seat because the buses are limited. In monsoon season due to the landslide, muddy roads and chances of tires skidding off, we warn of service not being so fluent as in other seasons.
Passing all the way through the striking countryside early in the morning and travelling for 7 hours we return back to Kathmandu. On arrival at Kathmandu you will be transferred to the hotel and rest of the day rest or explore the surrounding areas and overnight at hotel.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle as per group size.
- 3 night's hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending point.
- Accommodation: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide, and Assistant guide.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- National Park – Conservation. Area entry permits.
- Insurance, medication, and equipment for guide, Porter and staff.
- One porter carry for 2 guest's luggage, 20 kgs - 25kgs).
- AlpineTrav Treks sleeping bag,down jacket, Poles area trekking map.
- First aid medical kit.
- Coordination of Quick Rescue service (costs covered by your Insurance plan)
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
- Meals at Kathmandu - Pokhara.
- Your international airfare.
- Nepal visa.
- Personal expenses.
- Internet, battery charging.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Gratitude tips.
• Off the beaten path around the Annapurna region.
• The great countryside hills, terrace farming, and mountain landscapes.
• Explore the ethnic culture and their lifestyle.
• Pristine mountain views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung Himal, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri.
Heartily Welcome to Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions. We are here to serve you with full satisfaction during your Tours/Treks/Peak climbing/Mountaineering. We not only explore Nepal’s natural and historical beauty but also provide you opportunity to participate in various cultural fairs and festivals which you undoubtedly find extraprdinary and keep in memory we are always enthusiastic to serve the visitors from different parts of the world. So, for further detailed information, you can contact us freely. DEALS and DISCOUNT of Alpine Trav Treks and Expeditions warmly welcome you all.
(The Trip cost varies depending on the group size, total number of days and services your require. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.)
⇓ Client References: