Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal trekking, a newly explored trip in the Annapurna region, is a vast introductory to remote and off-beaten trails for wonderful scenery, traditional rural villages, lush forests, rhododendrons in full bloom, and a various range of impressive landscapes in the high alpine.
Trek to Mardi Himal, explored the delightful route to hidden riches in the Annapurna part. This trekking through the isolated off beaten trail leads us to Mardi Himal Base Camp standing at a height of 4500 meters from sea level and a view of the stunning mountains of Annapurna ranges. This trip is considered as another trek route for Round Annapurna Circuit as the trek encompasses all of the essentials of a typical Nepal trekking experience of local villages, ancient Buddhist monasteries, Natural hot springs, landscapes, wildlife, panoramic mountain views, and ranges of scenery. Mardi Himal at the east side of Annapurna under an exciting Mountain of Machhapuchhre (fishtail) is the lowest, and it is a holy peak in Nepal.
Trek to roughly its base camp is a shortest trek designing it good for first trekkers and more experienced also least explored trekking much away from the crowd of trekkers all the way through the Annapurna south we trek towards Mardi Himal, an outstanding peak lying directly under the exciting peak of Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) and directly opposite the gigantic peak of Annapurna South and Hiunchuli This short and blameless trekking trip provides to you the experience of trekking in Nepal Himalayan in the superlative possible way.
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the Document arrangements required for the trip will be done prior ready to your arrival.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you.
4. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time.
6. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
7. Tea will be served in your Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk.
8. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and support staff, necessary ground transportation, etc all included.
Itinerary [for Mardi Himal Trek – 10 Days]
Cost USD ($) 875 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara by tourist bus for 7 hours.
Day 03: Drive to Kande for and trek to Australian Camp (2060m)
Day 04: Trek to Forest Camp (2600 m), 6-7 hours.
Day 05: Trek to High Camp (3,550 m), 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Upper View Point (4,250 m), then back to Low Camp (3,050 m), 6-7 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Siding (1,700 m), 6 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Lumiere and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus for 7 hours.
Day 10: Departure to your own destination.
Join us on a Mardi Himal Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with AlpineTrav Treks. Please take care to note that your trek leader or guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, however, since this adventure entails traveling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather, the health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trekking leader or guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but be prepared to be flexible if required.
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
Package Cost Includes
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) on Open/Choice Menu whilst on a trek with tea and coffee
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Kathmandu (Bed & breakfast)
- Accommodation at a clean and cozy teahouse/ lodge on a trekking
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both.
- All ground transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Well experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Assistant guide if the group size exceeds +4 persons
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Staff equipment, insurance, and allowances
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen
- All required permits for the trek and Conservation & TIMS
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Pokhara (Bed & breakfast)
- Emergency rescue and evacuation arrangements
- AlpineTrav sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag, and trekking map
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Government taxes 13% & Company charges
- Farewell dinner
Package Cost doesn’t include
- International airfare, visa, and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on the trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Any cost which arises due to a change in the itinerary because of natural calamities, disturbance, like personal sickness, etc.
- All kinds of personal expenses like, Wi-Fi, internet, and hot shower during the trek
- Cost of any extra services if you use those which are not mentioned in the packages
- Gratuities for staff