Nepal’s best ridge-top mountain view including mid-hill cultural and total wildlife observation, flora and fauna
- Mid hill cultural and total wild experience
- Wildlife viewing, flora and fauna, butterflies, many types
- Nepal’s best ridge-top trekking with old camp sites
- The mountain view is near unforgettable
Lamjung Himal is a rare trekking area in the Annapurna region. On this nine-day trek, you’ll see an amazing cross-section of Nepal and incredible views of the Himalayas.
Our camping trek starts from Bensisahar in Annapurna. It is the traditional starting point of the famous Annapurna Circuit. Our trail does not follow the Marsyangdi Valley, Annapurna’s most popular trek. Our trail heads west through traditional Gurung villages and farms. Then you enter the rhododendron and bamboo forest area. In the alpine zone above the tree line. We have included this trek in our selection of best Annapurna treks in Nepal. Lamjung Trek
You start walking from the top of Ghapokhara village. In Nepal it is called ‘Danda’. We follow this with a three-day stay in the grazing grounds known as “Kharkas” en route to Valley Camp at an altitude of 3,717 meters. From here we enjoy a hike up to Rambrong West Summit (4,384m). The view of Himal Himal. Mount Lamjung (6,983 m), Ganesh Himal (7,422 m) and Machhapuchhre (6,997 m) can be seen from Everest. Manaslu (8,163 m) and mountains can be seen to the west. Chuli in the east.
From Valley Camp the trail descends to another ridge. After three days of walking, we reach Tangting village. On this hill we camp at Kharkas from where there are excellent mountain views. We drive from Tangting to Pokhara. We stayed here for one nights to enjoy the city by the lake before returning to Kathmandu.
There are no lodges in Lamjung Himal region so we organize this trek as a camping style trek. The trails in Nepal with lodges are getting busier. Choosing a camping trek means you access a remote region less frequented by trekkers.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Lamjung Himal Trek. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.