Arun Valley Trek
Arun Valley Trekking is enriched with natural beauty and cultural diversities. Arun Valley is situated in between the two highest mountains Everest and Makalu. There is less impact on the outer world and newly explored this region because of its scenic beauty. Sherpa, Rai, and Limbu are the major ethnic groups of this place. Arun Valley lies to the east of Everest. Trekking to Makalu from the Arun Valley is the least visited by tourists. The trek to Makalu can be very short by taking the direct flight to Tumlingtar.
We begin trekking Arun Valley going north up the Arun River to Sedua and Num. After we cross Barun La (4,110 m), we reach Upper Barun Khola Valley. From there we can view Makalu very close. We can have a wilder trek crossing Sherpani Col and West Col into the upper Hongu valley. The highest point of Arun Valley Trek is Salpa Bhanjyang. We can visit the sacred lake “Salpa Holy Lake (3,414 m). This is the trek to enjoy the beautiful scenario of valleys and the splendid views of silvery mountains. The fascinating views of the Arun River and Valley can be seen from the trekking terrain.
Why Trek With AlpineTrav Treks?
At AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions, it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and to ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and a worry-free trip should it be monetary, physical, or emotional. Read below to find out what makes your journey different from AlpineTrav Treks:
1. All the logistical arrangements required for the trip will be done prior to your arrival providing you with a hassle-free trip.
2. On trekking, you will be led by an experienced and medical-trained guide or leader with a high staff ratio. Safety is our utmost priority.
3. To pass through challenging routes and to ensure your safety and comfort, we need an adequate number of staff. It includes an Experience guide, porters, an assistant guide too.
4. We provide boiled water for drinking purposes on all our treks. During mealtime, you can ask the staff to fill the hot water for you. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles such as mineral water on all our trips. Carrying a hot water bottle is highly recommended.
5. Daily wake-up calls will be between 6.00 am to 7.00 am while on the trek. The wake-up time and breakfast time will be decided the night before during the briefing time. The timetable for each day will entirely depend on your walking duration for that particular day.
6. Tea will be served at your Tent or Room as a wake-up call. After a hearty breakfast, we set off on the day’s walk. Before breakfast, you are required to pack your duffel bag as it will be loaded by the porter while you are having your breakfast.
All-Inclusive for Trek
Trekking is an all-inclusive trip meaning you will need cash only for your personal expenses and meals in Kathmandu.
1. During the trekking, Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and a waterproof duffel bag trekking map, all required permits, Document for the trek, Guide, and camping staff, Cook, and kitchen staff, support staff, necessary ground transportation and domestic flight fare, etc all include.
2. For trekking, all accommodation including sleeping tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, dinner table, sitting chair, shower tent, and toilet tent is included.
3. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, fresh fruits every day of Meals AlpineTrav Treks staff provide you.
Itinerary [for Arun Valley Camping Trek – 16 Days]
Cost USD ($) 2160 per person (Min, Group Size: 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and Transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Tumlingtar (450 m), 35 minutes.
Day 03: Trek to Kartike (300 m), 6 hours.
Day 04:Trek to Gothe Bazaar (775 m), 5 hours.
Day 05:Trek to Dobhane (920 m), 3 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Phedi (1,680 m), 5 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Guranse (2,880 m), 5 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Sanam (2,850 m), 5 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Bung (1,900 m) 3 and half hours.
Day 10: Trek to Surke La (3,085 m) 6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Gaikharka (2,300 m), 5 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Pangum (3,173 m) 6 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Paiyan (2,680 m) 6 hours.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2,820 m), 6 hours.
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu (1,350 m), 35 minutes
Day 16: Transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport
Join us on a Arun Valley Trek in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be ‘tailormade’. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with AlpineTrav Treks. Please take care to note that your trek leader or guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, however, since this adventure entails traveling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather, the health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trekking leader or guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but be prepared to be flexible if required.
1. Trekking can be challenging and exhausting. So you might need some fitness training and experience for some tough trials.
2. Trekking in the Himalayas always takes us to challenge altitudes and rocky routes. You could ask for proper rest time and acclimatization to sustain your strength. Mountains can never be achieved in a day.
3. We always provide the details in our itinerary. However certain training like running, skipping, and other workouts.
Lists Safety & Security
1. Security is our primary concern from your first day you will be under our service and protection. AlpineTrav Treks pick you up at the airport and will assist you to your hotel.
2. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staff and services like first aid, and we will help to arrange helicopter service for emergency rescue.
3. We also focus on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness. We will take care of you on arrival to till on in your final departure date (airport drop services)
Package Cost Includes
- Airport pick up and drop.
- 3-star similar type of hotel in Kathmandu (Bed & breakfast)
- Full board Camping service for the whole trekking period.
- Guide and required camping staff.
- Cook and required kitchen staff.
- Porters with the best possible equipment.
- Trekking permit and national park fees.
- All Necessary ground transportation.
- All staff and porters’ insurance.
- One tent will be provided for two members.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- AlpineTrav sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag.
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen
- Government taxes/Local taxes.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
Package Cost doesn’t include
- Airfare of your international flight.
- Nepal visa fee ($25 for 15 days), $40 for 30 days period.
- For the Nepal trip two passport size photographs (for document)
- Your travel insurance: (In case of emergency, the cost of a helicopter rescue/evacuation)
- All kinds of beverages.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Cost of any extra services.
- Tips for staff.