Trek through Everest National Park which is also a natural and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- In Kathmandu world heritage sites Explore
- Trek through the Sagarmatha National Park
- The Short trek that takes you up to the famous of views
- Which is also natural and UNESCO world heritage site
Everest View Trek is a short trek that gives you great views of Mount Everest (8848.86m) as well as other Himalayas in the Everest region. The trek allows you to experience the unique Sherpa culture while trekking through Everest National Park. Mountains like Ama Dablam (6856 m), Kongde Ri (6187 m), Nuptse (7861 m) will offer a breathtaking view during the journey. Also, you will visit the world heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley.
Firstly, you start your 8 Days Everest View Trek with sightseeing inside the valley. You’ll visit Swyambunath, Boudhnath, Pashupatinath, and durbar squares in Kathmandu and Patan. Next, you take a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. The flight is also filled with scenic vistas of the Everest Himalayas. From Lukla, you embark on a journey towards Phakding. Further, you walk along the Dudh Koshi River and enter the Sagarmatha National Park. Next, you continue trekking north and reach Namche Bazaar.
The next morning, you hike to the Everest View Hotel. Here, you can enjoy the sunrise and the panoramic view of the Mt. Everest (8848m) and its neighboring mountains. Then, you can visit Khumjung and Khunde villages to observe the lifestyle and culture of the Sherpas. The very next day, you retrace your path to Lukla continue trekking.
Tell us about your trip needs. We will work together to customize your trip to meet your exact needs so you have a memorable trip. And read below to find out who is your perfect adventure travel partner.
Why AlpineTrav Treks & Expeditions?
- Your safety is our first priority
- Your satisfaction is our goal
- Unique amazing experience is our promise
- Uncompromising service is our aim
- Skilled and professional field team is our strength
- Ethical work is our belief
- Run by local experts
- Small group, big adventures
- These above points. We have honest and wholehearted commitment to make your holiday full of wonderful experiences. You will feel the same also in the Everest View Trek. (We are working in this field since 1995). It is a well paced itinerary with real life experience. So, you can send your inquiry through the form below.